Waking With A Headache

Guest suse

Especially waking up during a dream. Same headache every time, in fact it's the only place I get headaches now, above and behind my RT eye. (Sometimes it feels like the pain is IN the eye itself.) Not a good way to start the day!!

Anyone else?

suse

Suse

I seem to be getting that also and its when I wake up been for about 2 weeks now x x x x

Dont know why but then again I have alot of whys with no answer :roll::lol:

Its not nice x x

I am suffering quite bad with hayfever so put it down to that aswell as the weather x x (I blame everything on the weather)

love

donna

xxxxx

Hi Suse

I have been the same both eyes i thought it was my sinuses but not always..sometimes my eyes hurt/ache to move them anyway and i am still wearing my sunglasses inside and outside, i still have photophobia, the weather (hot and sunny) makes my head hurt more than in winter but i do love the sunshine :roll::D

Love michelle c

Hi Suse,

SNAP! I'm 2 1/2 years on and I still suffer from terrible headaches /nerve pain. I often say to Simon that it feels like like someone in stabbing me in the eye with a screwdriver- not nice! I get headaches in different parts of my head on different days but their aren't many daysd when I don't wake up with some sort of headache! That has been the worst part in my recovery and upsets and frustrates me more than most things.

Love and hugs

Laura

xx

Hi Suse

Like Laura I also suffer from nearly constant neurological head pain and have done ever since my op. On my worse days the pain takes over the whole left side of my head, face and eye. I haven't had a proper headache or tension headache since my SAH.

Janet x

Thank you all so much for your replies. I don't wish this kind of pain on anyone; and having 'said' that, it's nice to know I'm not alone.

Thanks again,

suse

I wake up a lot of mornings with a headache, I have discovered that if I read at night I will wake up with a headache the next morning, although my eyes have been tested and are fine. I think it is the concentration required that gives me the headache, I also get one if I am tired and find a days rest doing absolutely nothing eases them :)

I nearly always have a dull headache not a sharp one, but sometimes it is so bad I have to stay in bed. I was told by a couple of doctors that having an SAH makes one more prone to headaches.

Vivien