Welcome Goldie! (Cindy)

Karen

Guest goldie

Thank you Karen for all the help...I was so excited to see my post actually show up... :D ...I can't wait to get back home and start reading everyones stories...this looks like a wonderful site...take good care Cin

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to the family. Strange but all of us have more in common than just a bleed, we have shared experiences which mean a lot in the early days. Let your guard down and relax you're amongst friends here.... :)

Scott

Guest Firefly

:D Cindy is having her stenting & recoiling done at 7:00am USA time, please say a extra prayer for her! I will try to let you know when I hear from her husband.

Thanks for helping her get on! She might still be loggged on, she always leaves it on. I talk to her tonight from her hotel room and is in great spirits! God bless you all!! Talk to you soon, Tricia :wink:

Guest Cathy

Hi Cindy,

Welcome, I am new to the site and I feel I have got some good friends, ones who care if you are down,happy,unsure or just to listen to you rabble on. I have even had some gardening advice so it all happens here.

Take care,

Molly

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goldie

thanks everyone for the nice welcome...yes I'm here in Iowa...corn country... :lol:

the surgery went ok...just a few slight headaches, but, Tricia told me I was probably over doing things...I just needed to rest...It's very hard for me to sit still...lol..thanks for all the well wishes...that means a lot...I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you...it might take me awhile to figure out how to do everything on the board, but, I will learn...I hope yall have a great weekend...take care Cindy

Guest goldie

Hi Sami, everyone has been so welcoming...and seem so nice..I'm really glad Tricia told me about this site...I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better...have a nice week...take care cindy