Anybody get the shakes?

Anybody get the shakes?

Thank you all so much for responding. It is helpful to hear from people who understand. It is just difficult to explain to anyone what this is like and very hard for me to accept that you can't just push through it. I had to take off work this week and it has been a tough setback. I went back into the ER and they did an MRI which was normal. Its so amazing how fragile the brain is. Anyone else get the shakes or chills? I have these episodes that start with a warm liquid feeling inside my head, especially around the ears, then my whole body gets hot and I start shaking profusely and I sweat all over. I had this in the hospital right after the heme but none since until this week and have had 3 days in a row. It flattens me and I can't function and is quite miserable. I've checked my blood pressure and pulse and temperature as all this is happening and it is totally normal! I just try to relax and breathe my way through it. Anyone else?

Wade

I get chills up my spine sometimes or I wake up sweating from a bad dream. I think it may be small seizures. Just thoughts, though. If it really worries you, call and ask. All I know is that we all get very strange variable symptoms that come and go depending on the rest of the day. I think that's really hard for me to deal with...the unpredictable variability.

Take care of yourself and never questions if it's OK to call a doc to find out if it's really freaking you out. I did many a time at first. It helped reassure me.

~Kris

Hi Wade,

I would suggest you speak to your doctor about this, especially as it's happened so much this week. It might be just one of the many weird sensations we all get after SAH especially in the early days so hopefully your doctor can put your mind at rest and rule out anything else.

Hope you feel better soon.

Michelle