Post SAH Hearing Problems

Guest Yvonne

Hi Ya'll:

I agree with all the sounds and would like to add plastic grocery bags ruffling. My wife rustles the bags and it is like in MY BRAIN. Deffo think I have bionic hearing.

GG- The idiot kid next door warms his car like 3-4 TIMES A DAY. He's 21 and coming and going all the time. Their driveway is about 10 feet from my bedroom. Not to mention the new trend in being in annoying kids is they cut a hole in the muffler so they can show their buddies how LOUD their cars are. Gonna shove about 3 bananas in there and see how his car works. You can hear him drive away about a mile down the road.

I keep my TV so low you can barely hear it. What about the screaming on game shows and stuff? Do they have to scream? Ok rant over.

David

Don't even get me started on the 'sporty' exhausts which have to be warmed up with the in-car stereo in competition in the summer, never mind frozen winter days - I have a teenager opposite :roll: Normal car warm up is bad enough!! As for my joined on to my house neighbour (who is 50+) with his music & xbox while his wife is at work :frown:

Tv programs where they cheer, clap & shout at intervals get turned over quickly...........and why do the adverts in between programs have to be soooo much louder than the programs are????

So pleased to know I am not the only 'grump' around :wink:

Michelle xx

Noise, can't abide it. At the gym I manage to switch off usually but have cut sessions short at times.

TV - don't watch it at all, can't tolerate the noise, constant movement and can't concentrate or even remember what is happening. Makes me feel sickly to even try to watch.

Radio - never have it on even low volume. I would like to live in a silent still world.

Hi Everyone, my ears are also very sensitive!

Last year I wasnt well enough to retaliate but when my neighbour put his droning music on loud - again - (as soon as his parents went out) like he has for ages, I lost it!! What ever the weather he also has to open his bedroom window so the noise travels even better!!

Stormed round and banged so hard on the door it flew open and shouted at him from the bottom of the stairs - I like to thing he was too scared of me to come down!! :-) He has been a bit better but it is starting to creep up again :-(