This week will mark nine years post SAH

Noahinvt

Hello everyone! 

This week is always one of the toughest of the year. So many thoughts, feelings, memories- nothing easy at all. I am grateful to be here, writing about my experiences, gaining support, and giving as much as I can to others. 

Nine Years- I still go back to the spot where it happened. It is still unbelievable how much has changed, and how much still remains as a part of the experience. 

I do hope that, to any of you that are new to this journey, or to those who have been recovering longer than I have, things move on. A new normal can be achieved. You will learn a lot- especially how to lean on your support system. Some of you will find that you are not good at utilizing that support system. Regardless, this time on our little blue marble is precious, find gratitude, and center yourself in the knowledge that you are still here, and have so much to give. 

Thinking of you all....

Noah 

Noah, Esau ..when my head is full of thoughts (Not often lol) I go to bed early watch the news or something boring and I drift off in my own little world.  Then hubby comes to bed and I have to start all over again lol xx

It  is a slow healing time for us but never give up, I sat here one day no headaches, felt bright and all was right with the world.

Then thought what we go through after a bleed and realised that day was my best day since the bleed.

Hope to get lot more like those days, as forgot my worries and back ache (Hush I was sitting most of the day but was so positive) and as usual I was singing my happy songs Dad taught me but too rude to type on here lol xxx We will get good days honestly be positive XX When possible xxxx !!

Now wait for those days and cherish them xxxxx

On 24/09/2018 at 14:05, Noahinvt said:

Hello everyone! 

This week is always one of the toughest of the year. So many thoughts, feelings, memories- nothing easy at all. I am grateful to be here, writing about my experiences, gaining support, and giving as much as I can to others. 

Nine Years- I still go back to the spot where it happened. It is still unbelievable how much has changed, and how much still remains as a part of the experience. 

I do hope that, to any of you that are new to this journey, or to those who have been recovering longer than I have, things move on. A new normal can be achieved. You will learn a lot- especially how to lean on your support system. Some of you will find that you are not good at utilizing that support system. Regardless, this time on our little blue marble is precious, find gratitude, and center yourself in the knowledge that you are still here, and have so much to give. 

Thinking of you all....

Noah 

Thank you Noah I'm only a year post SAH and a bit nervous receiving results of MRI. Does life ever feel normal? I question every twinge in my neck and head!! I don't want it to rule my life !! 

Archived