Problems sleeping

HI TINA

I DID HAVE TROUBLE FOR AWHILE I WOULD LAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT NOT BEING ABLE TO SHUT MY MIND OFF WITH THOUGHTS AND FEARS, BUT THEN I WOULD FALL ASLEEP IN THE MORNING FROM EXHAUSTION, BUT ONLY SLEEP FOR 4-5 HOURS.

I SLOWLY GOT MYSELF TURNED AROUND AS TIME PASSED. ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WORKED FOR ME WAS HUMMING IN MY MIND BUT NOT A FAMILIAR HUM JUST SPORADIC SO MY MIND WOULD NOT LOCK ON IT.

NOT SURE THIS HELPS, I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT DOES.

WISHING YOU PLEASANT DREAMS EVELYN

Hi Tina,

I certainly did .... in the first 18 months .... I could be awake until 4.00am ... also used to suffer from very vivid dreams and the dreams still continue, but have got used to them ...... However, once I hit the 3 year stage, then I was lucky to be able to stay awake until, 10.00pm, but don't seem to need any day time rest now and I seem to be hitting a fairly good balance of sleep.

I've had a couple of early mornings this week and they seem to be taking there toll a little .... as a 6.00am wake up call, can send me under the duvet by 9 ish...

I used to have problems sleeping moving around all night and up and down x x

But now I fall asleep and there is no waking me my body decides when its getting up not me x x x annoying sometimes because I am still tired x x x :lol:

Hope you are well

love donna

18 months on and I am still having sleep problems, but not quite so bad since I did a mindfulness meditation course recently.

It is like my brain gets overstimulated and will not shut down, and then when I did sleep I had very vivid dreams. This has slowly improved in the past 6 months and as long as I do the meditation at night I now get 6 hours in one stretch! :)

Vivien