Jump to content

News on unruptured Anuerysm

Recommended Posts

Hi just to let you all know I spoke to the Nuero Surgeon at Walton today. He confirmed that my anuerysm is 3mm by 6mm and that they are prepared to do a coiling procedure in the next 6 to 8 weeks. When I mentioned my lung condition they said that it would be the Anesthetist decision if it can go ahead.


Already asked on my COPD site if people with low lung function have been passed ok for surgery and a few with lower lung function than mine have been passed as ok so fingers crossed. Will let you know outcome regardless.  


  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...