Dreams of falling

Hi everyone!

Since my NASAH I'm having dreams that are extremely detailed and vividly colored. Amazing bright, bright colors. More often lately the dreams are me falling. It's weird because sometimes when I'm awake laying on the couch I'll get dizzy and a sense that I'm falling. So maybe not so weird that I'm dreaming it a night too. Wondering if this brain repairing or me having concerns about giving up control at work ?

Also having the burning head sensation. It can be downright scary. Reminds me of how the dye (?) felt across my head and face during the angiogram. It's usually at night when I'm in bed.

And I'm so tense!! My arms, neck, and shoulders are concrete and unmoving. Just tense and very sore. Is this fatigue?

Sandi K.

hi Sandi

i cant really help with the dreams but many on here have said in the past that the dreams they have been having are very vivid and worrying, one thing you have said is that you are tense and a little worried about work i think this may also be triggering your dreams i reckon hubby should put his hand in his pocket and get you to a pamper shop so you can get a massage and become stress free or give you a huge box of chocolates and massage you until you fall asleep:oops: in the bath good luck

Hiya Sandi,

I too get the burning in the head, i got a really bad panic attack last night, i wake up went to the loo and my heart started to race then my head started burning , it started from the neck going into the head. I dont know why it started but it was a really bad one, i thought those nights where over for me :frown:

I to im very sore around the neck shoulders and chest, like ive got whip lass, its not everyday but more when im really tired :crazy:

I dont have many dreams anymore since my SAH, so can't help you there:oops:

Hope things improve soon take care

Rhiann xxx

Hi Sandi

I dont get what i call dreams but weird sensations when i close my eyes like the ceiling is falling on me or the floor is going to hit me, it makes me jump. This has been happening since my SAH on 29th June 2010. Some nights its very bad and like you i have neck pain, hot sensations and can hear my heartbeat in my head. I can also hear rushing sounds in my ears. I also get like an agitated feeing when trying to sleep sometimes.

Traci S xxx

Traci, I know what you mean about that whooshing sound now. I'm having it.

Paul, I think I need to let my hubby read your post!! I agree with everything you said!

Rihann, I haven't had a panic attack yet but I feel like that's where I'm headed cuz I'm just so tense.

I have a massage booked for next Weds so hopefully that settles me down. Chiropractor again tomorrow, that is helping me too. I've been reading the really old posts and it's interesting to me that we share so many symptoms through recovery but my neurologist didn't tell me any of it.

Thanks for posting everyone.

Sandi K

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Sandi

I dont get what i call dreams but weird sensations when i close my eyes like the ceiling is falling on me or the floor is going to hit me, it makes me jump. This has been happening since my SAH on 29th June 2010. Some nights its very bad and like you i have neck pain, hot sensations and can hear my heartbeat in my head. I can also hear rushing sounds in my ears. I also get like an agitated feeing when trying to sleep sometimes.

Traci S xxx

:cool: