Back To Work

Oh bless you dear Macca, that bought me close to tears.

You have always been such a tower of strength and support to myself and many others I'm sure.

You make the world a brighter place, thank you.

I'm doing five long days this coming week (another first for me), just going to take one day at a time.

Have to admit tried to study today but nothing was going in, so I put my books down and sat in the garden.

That alone did me the world of good.

How's everyone else getting on with their Back To Work? It's been lovely to see this thread being updated.

I often wonder how Sandi is getting on now, the lovely lady who started this thread.

Oh, by the way Macca , I agree, if I don't pass and all this doesn't work out then at least I would have tried, I will give it my best shot.

I want a qualification up on the wall, my first ever one!

Fingers crossed that it all works out.

Thanks again Macca for your kind words, you are a lovely man.

Take care,

SarahLou Xx

• Like 1

SarahLou,

You are welcome!

Just believe in yourself, be a bit selfish for once, just until you have worked your way through. Remember also, good rest is as important as good studying, so take those regular breaks and do your studying in short manageable bursts and take in the important threads, not every single piece of information.

Learn key phrases or acronyms. Make acronyms up if you want ie a well known one relating to aims and objectives, just as an example, is SMART which stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timebound.  Those are the labels that trigger your memory for the other things you need to remember and you could write loads of things under each of those headings!  I'm not necessarily saying that will be the answer to everything but it was a method I used and it did work for me.  Worth a try?

You'll get that qualification, and when you do, sing it to the world - you will have earned the right!

Good luck SarahLou

Macca

• Like 2