Life is good

I don't know if many here know this, but in Dec. 2010 (a little over a year before my SAH) I had a widow maker heart attack. It was a 100% blockage, well, needless to say by the name of the heart attack; it was bad.

Anyway, I went to the Cardiologist today for another check up. Everything looks Great, as I already knew :).

Don't have to see her again until April of 2013. She did up my blood pressure medicine though because I have that new bleed in the vitreous of my right eye.

She didn't seem concerned about my weight gain, which is weird because I AM concerned about it lol. She feels that my body is just 'adjusting' after what it's been through this year. ADJUSTING? it's freaking expanding! lol...Oh well, I'll get that under control. The important part is that I'm as healthy as can be expected....

until my SAH, I was having severe problems with anxiety and depression. I honestly have to say, in some demented way, that the hemorrhage was a blessing. I know that sounds insane, but I've realized that life is far too short to be always worried about everything. I still struggle with depression, as I would defy anyone who's been through this not to, but I'm on medication for that now. I've even been able to cut back on my anxiety medication and am still able to function fairly well. I know everything happens for a reason, and maybe the reason was to help me get past all my anxiety about leaving the house...though, I would think there could have been some less dramatic way it could have been shown to me lol. I don't think I really needed my head to explode to get the point across lmao. Oh well, it is what it is; can't change what happened. I can only control what I do about it now, and what I take away from this experience. I chose to take my life back!

LIFE IS GOOD !

Stephanie

I agree with you both, since my SAH I do not care so much as I used to.

I am happier and I love everyone Well okay some I could kill..lol j/k

My weight is going up but I do love my cake and chocs and feel after what I have been through I/we lol deserve it.

Be Well

Love

WinB143 xxxxxxx alias fatty botty

Stephanie,

Insanity? It's so insane that it's the sanest thing anyone has said? Why didn't I think of it first? Absolutely brilliant! Turned it right round to your advantage - well done girl and thanks for telling the rest of us. All the best ideas are simple, apparently!!

Good luck and thank you for making us see the wood - we couldn't see it for the trees!!

Macca