Good Luck Sarah.....

Dear Sarah,

I just want to wish you the very, very best of luck for your op on Wednesday 19th ..... I shall be thinking of you .... I'm sure that the rest of the guys will say the same ..... I hope that Fiona can let us know how you're getting on if she has a few minutes ..... Wish that I had the elusive "magic wand" to wave this all away for you....

Sending you love, hugs, best wishes and prayers......

Speak to you soon..........

K xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys

Means a lot. Will ask Fiona or probably Hannah - she's more technically proficient but don't tell anyone I said that! - to post an update. Just hoping there's no postponement now....got to ring first thing to check I can still go in. Don't think I could go through this build up again.

Anyway, back to guess the prime minister and what day is it?????? Who ever knows what day it is at any given time anyway!

Cheers all, chat soon. Lots of love

Sarah xxx

Hi Karen

Ward sister said one to two weeks, the surgeon's secretary said, and I quote, 'Dunno'. Lots of frustrated prompting questions later I have deduced it could be one week, two weeks, one month, two months, four months.......'dunno'! If it wasn't so upsetting it would be laughable. Guess that's what I should do, laugh, but not quite in the mood for that yet!

Sarah :?

Sarah, If it was me, I think that I would be screaming and giving a few things a kick. It must be torture being left in limbo and I doubt if you can settle to do anything with this hanging over you. I'm sure that it can't be helping your recovery to experience this type of stress.....

Thinking of you.....

Hi Karen

Totally agree with you and I veer from hysterical hysteria(!), bouts of bawling, grim acceptance and the very real need to kick the s**t out of surgeons' secretaries!! However, I daren't do this last thing - not because I could be arrested but because she has the power to move me right down to even further than the bottom of his list! Life can be so cruel.....

Sarah :wink:

Hi Sarah,

You sound pretty normal in my books.... :lol:

I still feel like kicking the s**t out of a few people from time to time .... :lol: and, I'm not even experiencing what you are .... so, haven't got a clue how you're handling it ..... but, if it was me, then I don't think that I would be handling it too well .... I would definetly need to have hung a punchbag somewhere and given it a few kicks and more than a few slaps..... :lol: