Hello

Guest malathi

Guest malathi

Hi...I would like to introduce myself..I am Malathi. I am attacked with SAH on Jan5th 2008. I had a sudden stroke and after all the scans and angiogram, doctor confirmed that I had 5 anneurysms (3 on the right side and 2 on the left side). I had to undergo 2 major surgeries on the left and right side of my brain within a span of 15 days. The surgeries went well and I am recovering from the event. I have 2 year old kid who co-operated me a lot during the hard days and my family gave me very good support.

I started going to work recently and I am lucky to have a very understanding and supporting team.

I came to know about this site while browsing the net and felt that it is very helpful to share information regarding SAH with others and also know experiences of others.

Hi Malathi and welcome to the website! :D

It sounds as though you've had a rough time..... I'm amazed that you've been able to return to work so quickly!

Hope that you are finding the website useful and look forward to hearing more from you.....

Guest janey

Hi Malathi and welcome to the site

I am still pretty new to here as well, but have been touched by the kindness shown to me.

I am sure you can only benefit from the help and support that the members offer.

I too am impressed by your recovery skills, considering the ordeal you have been through

Welcome Malathi

Jane

Guest malathi

Helloo...

Thanks for the responses. I am really very happy .. I am able to talk and share my feelings and problems with the member and the response is really great.

Yeah I had a good recovery but still having surgery pains getting headaches often. My mom took my baby to India because she wanted me to recover soon.. and after she left I was getting bored alone at home. So started going to work 3 or 4 hrs a day as my office is just 5 mn walk from my home.

I come back when ever I feel tired take rest and then do the balance work from home. I am a software engineer so I have the facility to work from home.

I have a post surgery angiogram this friday. I just hope everything goes well and the angiogram gives a good result.

Bye..

Malathi

Hi Malathi,

a big welcome to this wonderful site, its full of loveley people all willing to share their experiences of SAH.

It sounds as though you are making a great recovery but you must take it easy and not do too much. Listen to what your body is saying.

All the best for your angiogram on Friday

Love Suexx

Hi Malathi

Welcome to the site and the family.

It sounds like you're doing remarkably well so soon - but yeah, you must listen to your body and not over do it - but while you feel up to it then great.

Take care and speak some soon

Sami xxx