taking back your health

My chiropractor gave me a big help in taking back at least my health she told me to read a book when I told her of all the problems I was having from swollen fingers, to weight problems I had never experienced before, my breathing difficulties, chronic tiredness, no energy, etc. It's called "the ph miracle by Robert Young" I have lost 50lbs And I can breath again I don't need to take naps any more and no more hypertension. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I LISTEN TO SO MANY OF YOU ON HERE TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE A PROBLEM FOR YOU AND THIS BOOK WILL HELP I WAS THINKING ABOUT SCANING IN AND POSTING READING OUT OF THIS BOOK BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL BETTER AND BE MORE HEALTHY AND HELP THERE BODIES HEAL THEM SELVES FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, DIABETES, BREATHING ISSUES, AND THE LIST GOES ON BUT THERE IS HELP AND IT STARTS WITH KNOWLEDGE I HAVE LEARNED THROUGH READING THIS BOOK. IF I CAN HELP PLEASE IT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY TO HELP ANYONE ON THIS SITE.

XXX EVELYN :mrgreen:

41q1fh85fhlsl500bo22042zd8.th.jpgthpix.gif

The pH Miracle

Author: Robert O. Young, Ph.D, D.Sc

Review

'A real breakthrough! THE pH MIRACLE delivers - not only with weight loss, but also with a healthier body, new found energy and a stronger immune system' Harvey Diamond, author of FIT FOR LIFE *** ' Dr. Young may have discovered the true key to long life and health. It is simple and even spiritual in its approach, and is founded on the truth your mother tried to give you: eat your vegetables!' JAMES REDFIELD, author of THE CELESTINE PROPHECY

Product Description

Forget cholesterol counts. Forget calories and fat grams. Forget blood pressure, blood sugar, hormone levels or any other markers of health you're used to hearing about. If you want to lose weight and prevent or reverse diseases like diabetes, heart disease and even cancer, "The pH Miracle" promises to show you how. Dr Robert Young and his wife, Shelley, reveal a diet and lifestyle programme that unlocks the secrets of pH balance and of food as a healer, restorer, balancer and life-giver. They illustrate that the single most important measurement of your health is the pH of your blood and tissues - how acidic or alkaline they are. In fact, they argue, the entire metabolic process depends on an alkaline environment and chronic over-acidity corrodes body tissue. The pH miracle shows readers simply and clearly how to get a balanced system with a programme that explains how to eat optimally for health and weight loss. You'll learn which foods to eat, which foods can be combined safely, which should be eaten alone, which should be avoided altogether and which supplements can help. The authors assert that within weeks, you'll have more energy, a stronger immune system and will shed pounds and inches.

About the Author

Robert O. Young, Ph.D, D.Sc, is a world-renowned microbiologist and nutritionist. He is head of the InnerLight Biological Research Center in the USA. The self-published SICK & TIRED sold more than 45,000 copies without advertising and with limited distribution.

(Source - http://www.amazon.co.uk )

This book can be purchased new from Amazon for £6.59 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/prod ... 39&s=books

Hi Evelyn,

Unfortunately, for legal reasons, we cannot publish any material on this website that is subject to copyright, without the Author's permission. However, you can post your comments as to what you've found helpful from this book. I've also put an identical post in the Book Club Forum viewtopic.php?f=6&p=21886#p21886 - if you would also like to write some comments or a personal review in that forum too, then I'm sure that it would be helpful to members searching for recommended reading

MY ADIVECE TO ANY ONE CHOOSING TO TRY THIS DON'T TRY TO GO COLD TURKEY AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE LINES EXACTLY DO IT SLOWLY AT A PACE THAT IS COMFORTABLE TO YOU. JIM STILL REFUSES TO GIVE UP THINGS HE LIKES(STUBORN MAN) :lol: EVEN THOUGH HE NOW KNOWS HOW BAD IT IS FOR HIM BUT I MAKE SURE HE GETS A GREEN DRINK ATLEAST ONCE A DAY AND LOTS OF GREEN VEGGIES, AND EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NOT BEEN AS STRICKED AS I HE HAS LOST 80 POUNDS REVERSED HIS DIABETES AND HEP C. MY KIDS HAVE BEEN A LITTLE HARD TO WORK WITH I DONE RUINED THEM BEFOR I NEW BETTER. BUT WHEN I GET A SIGN THEY ARE CATCHING SOMETHING THEY HAVE TO EAT SALAD AND THAT DOES THE TRICK OF WARDING OF HWAT MIGHT AIL THEM. I DID NOT TAKE THIS ON TO LOSE WEIGHT IT WAS FOR THE HEALTH BENIFITS AND IT HAS PROVEN TO BE A REAL WINNER. NOW IT WON'T REVERSE THE AFFECTS OF YOUR SAH BUT THATS ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH WITHOUT ANY OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS IT DOES HELP WITH FATIGUE, TIREDNESS, AND THE OVER ALL HEALING. AND YOU WON'T BE LATHARGIC ANYMORE, AND THAT IS A BIG PLUS.

I HAVE READ THIS BOOK THREE TIMES AND LEARN MORE EVERY TIME I READ IT.

XXX EVELYN :mrgreen: