Susan O'Neal

April 28th was the one year anniversary of the motorcycle accident that gave me the SAH. Been handling things basically on my own since. The hospital sent me home with no support or follow up. Tired of feeling alone because no one understands or thinks I'm faking.  Glad I finally found a place where people no I'm not. 

Welcome Susan you have come to the right place for support I for one think this site is great all the lovely poeple are like my second family and remember your not alone you have all of us for support I wish you well all my love

Andrea xx 

Hi Susan,

Welcome to BTG, sorry to hear about your accident and you suffering SAH due to that happening.

It is very common that patients are sent home with little or no information, you have come to the right place for help and support, we are not allowed to give medical advice as we are not medically trained but we can give advice and support based on our own experiences, although I will say no two bleeds are ever the same and everyone recovers differently, basically one size doesn't fit all so to speak.

You will find a lot of useful information here that may be very helpful to you as you go along the recovery road, you no longer have to feel like you are alone.

When you feel up to it you could maybe add a little more information about your situation, do you have family around for support or friends.

Wishing you well 

Love

Michelle x

Susan you have come to the right place.  Here are people who seek to encourage and support each other as they heal... So sorry you didn't get the support you needed.  You must be strong making it through the year on your own..

Jean

Good place to come and  give vent to your feelings, or if you are having a good day also 

They will get more frequent the good days but slowly does it at first xx 

Wishing you well 

Win xxxx

Archived