ANOTHER DAY IN THE TRENCHES

AS ALWAYS WEATHER COMING IN :( AND MY SPRINGS HURT, AND THE RIGHT SIDE FEELS LIKE IT DOESN'T BELONG TO ME :? , CAN'T STAND ANYTHING TO TOUCH MY FACE WHEN IT IS LIKE THIS, SO MY HAIR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. UNFORTUNATLY WEATHER HAPPENS EVERY WHERE... SO NO WHERE TO HIDE, JIM THOUGHT MOVING HERE MIGHT HELP, BECAUSE IT IS A DRYER CLIMATE BUT NO SUCH LUCK...

XXX EVELYN :mrgreen:

Hi Evelyn

My head plays up a lot with the weather as well bit like Jess's doesn't like too much heat and reacts really badly to cold weather. At the moment its really fuzzy and painful round the op site so interfering with my sleep as well. Hope yours clears up soon for you.

Janet x

Hi Evelyn,

I'm the same as Jess ..... I do wear a hat in the winter, as the cold also gives me bad earache, but my head doesn't like getting too hot either, so I can't wear the hat for long ...

Hope that you're feeling better soon ..xx

Hi Evelyn

The hot weather bothers me a lot, i avoid going out when it's too warm outside, on the other hand the cold does not help either, the other day i went out it was really windy and i was all over the place, i am sure people thought i was drunk or something, i just found the wind and cold made my balance more unbalanced.

Anyway, Evelyn i hope it settles down for you. :D

Take care.

Myra xx