A Message from Lucia - Hola Lucia!

Karen

We've had the following message submitted by Lucia from Spain ...... if you're able to speak or write in Spanish and would like to contact Lucia, then please let myself or Keith know. :) or translated (hopefully!) into Spanish -

Hemos hecho presentar el mensaje siguiente por Lucia de España ...... si usted es capaz de decir o escribir en español y le gustara ponerse en contacto con Lucia, luego por favor avise mí o Keith

Hola!

Soy Lucia una chica española de 38 años, el año pasado tuve un derrame y me he recuperado casi totalmente, me gustaría hablar con personas que hayan pasado por esta experiencia, mi Inglés es muy malo, si alguno de vosotros supiese español estaría interesada en compartir mi vivencia.

Gracias.

Un abrazo

and the translation:

Hello!

I'm Lucia, a Spanish girl of 38 years, last year I had a stroke and I have recovered almost completely, I would like to talk to people who have gone through this experience, my English is very bad, if any of you speak Spanish and would be interested in sharing my experience, please contact me.

Thank you.

A hug

Hola Lucia

Bienvenidos al sitio y a la familia. Intentaremos nuestro mejor para ayudarle - hay servicios de traducción en línea para ayudar.

Este es un sitio fantástico donde usted encontrará a muchos amigos y conseguirá cargas del consejo.

La espera oír más de usted.

Tener cuidado

Amor Sami xx

Hi Folks,

I've just been translating these Spanish messages using different online Translators and they're giving me a giggle, as each one seems to vary with it's interpretation! :lol: I just hope that poor Lucia can make some sense of them! :lol: xx

Guest Beth1957
Hi Folks,

I've just been translating these Spanish messages using different online Translators and they're giving me a giggle, as each one seems to vary with it's interpretation! :lol: I just hope that poor Lucia can make some sense of them! :lol: xx

It's great fun if you translate through 2 or 3 languages and then back to English ;)

• 1 year later...

Your great at trying but sorry folks think this time all do better than you all without the translator¡¡¡ jaja

Hola Lucia

bienvenida a esta web, desde luego es de lo mejor que yo he encontrado, una pena que sea en ingles. Yo soy española y tambien tuve un deramme hace 6 meses pero todavia tengo secuelas. Si quieres enviame un mensaje en privado, yo te lo puedo traducir para que todos contesten por si tienes alguna duda. Tambien charlamos. Si buscas a Nurianna en la lista de miembros ella tambien habla español perfectamente

Te deseo lo mejor

so that the rest of you can understand:

Hello Lucia

Wellcome to this web which is really the best I have found, shame only in english¡¡¡

Im spanish and also suffered a sha 6 months ago but regrettabley with side effects. If you wish you can send me a private message which I can translate and all can give you their advice, I will also translate. We both can also chat. If you look for Nurianna in th list of members she can also speak spanish

all the best