Just joined today

Guest Tracey Young

Guest Tracey Young

Hi

I myself had a bleed 14 years ago last week, I go to a group called basic Brain and Spinal Injury Charity, but this is the first on line group I have come across, it will be nice to talk to people who have been through the same and to help others will be great

Hi Tracey and a very warm welcome, :D

It's great to have you with us!

It will be good to hear your own experiences and how you are now, 14 years down the line? I think that makes you our most experienced SAH'er. I'm only (I say only, it feels a lot longer!) 2 years post SAH.....but I've found that talking to others in a similar position, has really helped keep my spirits up and it's good to know that you're not alone.

Will look forward to hearing from you! How did you come across this website?

Hi Tracey,

welcome to the site. Wow!! 14 years on, you sure have loads of experience to share with us!!

Look forward to hearing from you more,

Love Suexx

PS....and sure hope we can help you too!!xx

Guest Firefly
:D Welcome to the site, you will find everyone is so nice here!! I will be interested to hear your story!!! I am almost 2 years post rupture and still have a long recovery ahead. I am interested to hear how long your recovery took and how you are doing now?? God bless you and can't wait to hear your story!! Tricia