Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and Arm Pain

Guest mattblack_uk2002

Well done Aly!

That's great news ...

Aha! I did wonder whether Matt was more than just a friend....really pleased for you and it sounds as though you've got yourself a very good catch.... :D Can't wait to hear the full story! :wink:

Enjoy your glass of wine and remember to put your feet up too.....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Karen,

I think I will let Matt take over on this one, it would be nice to hear his side of the story, so watch this space.

He will reply by the weekend at the latest, when i have twisted his arm up his back lol.

Thanks to all and watch this space xxx

Hey Janet,

Thanks for the reply, I did even manage to cook dinner and prepare lazy boys pack up, so how i will be tommorow is another story, just know today has been quiet good, I dare not think that I am back to normal.

Can't wait for Matt to visit and he promised he will write his story on here, so a bit of light relief will not go amiss.

Maybe we could write a book lol

Louise :oops: but thanks for the reply.

Watch this space for Matt and Aly's fab weekend lol

Love to all xx

Watch this space for Matt and Aly's fab weekend lol

Well, I shall be dissappointed if Matt doesn't post at the weekend ... I'm quite looking forward to it .... :) by the way, quite a few journalists look at this website, so who knows what the future could hold.... :wink:

Hi Holly,

Apologies apologies I got the name wrong I called you Louise, I then spelt your name wrong.....its my illness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway Holly sorry, and thanks for the comments, I am hoping I am not going to suffer tommorow after having such a good day, but today is today and tommorw .....well i'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Thanks for the support

Aly xx

Hi Karen,

Its a big big love storey beleive me, with lots of twists and turns.

So the order of the weekend is get the story rolling, Im sure Matt will be more than happy with that, inbetween his chores that is lol

Many Thanks Again

love

Aly xx

Guest mattblack_uk2002
Hi Janet and Karen,

Matt is such a tease, I will ensure he gives you just a little insight before tuesday.

Love

Alyx

Just a quick note to say that Aly has got me washing up, cleaning, vacuuming, cleaning the toilet, and unblocking the drains. And then at night she tells me she has an headache. What kind of excuse it that! Not sure when the next update will be, I'm a bit busy at the moment being Alys slave.

Hi All,

Just a little note, I have sent Matt to the shops, he has been a godsend and appreciate everything he is doing for me, maybe this romance is going to last the course, we will have to wait for Matts comments wednesday ........watch this space xx

Guest mattblack_uk2002

OK... I've had a couple of drinks to loosen the tongue so here we go...

I've spoken to Aly for sometime as I work for the same company. More recently, about a week or so before she suffered her SAH, we started to chat a little more on MSN, and we could both feel a connection there. I will mention now that there is a large age gap between us... she is 18 years older than me, but the connection was so strong it didn't seem to matter.

Anyway, she then suffered the SAH just before I was going to give her a visit which obviously gutted me... We kept in touch by text at first in the hospital, and as she became up to it, I began to talk to her on the phone... I've never felt so concerned for anyone in my life.

When she returned home, I spoke to her everyday and texted her regularly - as a friend although we both could feel that connection. As it happened, I seperated from my wife soon after, which had nothing to do with me and aly, although she may have suspected it was coming as I was using her as an outlet to express all my feelings and frustrations. It was only after we seperated that we started talking together on a more intense level, and led to me managing to coach her through giving up smoking for 9 days - which was a great achievement considering she was capable of smoking up to 40 a day beforehand.

Unfortunately she started again just before I visited her for the first time (as in the time just gone) and I feel a little guilty in not encouraging her to quit again but it was our first time together and I didn't want to spend it nagging to her. maybe I'll start again now!

Anyway, our weekend went great. There was an awkward moment to begin with as the age difference was obvious to see and she joked that I only looked 12! but when our eyes locked there was an obvious connection and the kiss that followed only served to emphasise that connection. After that, the long weekend went great. We managed to get out to the pub (we were driven there) and had a couple of glasses, and amazingly aly even managed to walk all the way home afterwards. This was an amazing achievement for her and even made her quite emotional later on...

We then went out for a meal, and she managed a shopping trip around morrisons... there was no stopping her!

Alas it may have been a little to much as I know that her leg has been quite painful today and so I feel a little guilty as I played a part in everything she did (or at least I like to think so!).

Anyway, as for us... the weekend was great, we love each other very much, but there are obvious hurdles to get over...but if our love stays as strong as it was during this break together, then I am hopeful for the future. There is nothing I want more.

Aly, I love you x

Hi Matt

That's a lovely story - it's evident that you love her very much - and like Keith says - emotional support at a time like this is very important.

There is a 14 year age gap between me and my husband - he's 50 and I'm 36 - we had to overcome the hurdles of age difference too and although I know it's different when the man is the younger - age is just a number at the end of the day and the love two people share should never be judged on the age they are.

I wish you both all the happiness in the world and hope that Aly's recovery continues to go well.

Love Sami xxx

Hi there

Yes well said Sami.

Matt its a lovely story, I would'nt be where I am today if it werent for the love & support of Ronnie, we meet at work too.

Yes I found when I did something I got vey emotional about it all part of the healing in my book.

Try not to feel to guilty Matt I know Ronnie eat's himself up about the same sort of thing but I wouldn't have done it hadn't I wanted to, recently I found that I cant go visit my Aunt on my own have to take 2 buses even after all this time thought I could but suffered a couple of days after doing it, answer wont do it again, will wait till Ronnie can take me.....

Again lovely to hear your story....

Take care

Louise.x