Hi New Member Tina

Tina

Hi Louise

Thank you for the welcome, I bet you have to wear sunglasses like me alot, roll on summer and I wont feel such a poser!!!

Thanks for for encouragement, really appreciated.

Take care

Tinaxx :D

Hey Tina

Welcome to the family.

The emotional side of things is completely normal. I was diagnosed with PTS which caused the panic attacks and depression but I saw a counsellor and he was brill. I still get bouts of crying and feeling really low, but it does get better. I found the more tired I was, the more emotional and down I became. Make sure you get plenty of rest and listen to your body.

Speak soon

love Sami xxx

Hi Sami

Thank you for replying and for the reasurance :D

It is still early days I suppose, but the emotional side has really hit me. I am feeling frustrated and guilty at the same time, feeling up one minute and down the next.

Time is a healer I know and I must rest and be patient and listen to my body as you have said.

It is great to know you are out there, and how I am feeling is normal!!! :D

Catch up soon

Take care

Love Tinaxx

Hi Louise

Thanks, hey the sun is out today, not such a poser!!!

Might have to get glasses with normal glass with prisms[spelling?] to help my double vision, might be able to get light activated ones, worth asking.

Hope you have a lovely day,

Take care,

Tinaxx

Hi Louise

Hope you are well, the sun has gone here today, rain rain rain, yuk!

Having lazy day today. All those eye tests play havoc with your eyes dont they!!!

Hope you have a good day,

Take care

Love Tinaxx

Hi Tina I wear those glasses that change colour only they always change colour. LOL. Oh and when I read your post about how heavy your kids were I was supposed to answer but forgot sorry. Garry was 8.3 Shayne 8.2. I hate eyetests aswell especially the one that they blow into your eye. LOL. Jess.xxx hope you have a nice day today.

Hi Tina,

Being new to this site myself, I can only tell you that trawling through the various posts have helped me. I had my SAH on New Years Eve 2007 and mine was also clipped.

You are definately not alone in how you feel,

Best wisehes

Leo xx

Hi Leo

Welcome :D That wasnt much fun New Years Eve!!! So glad you made it through.

I am glad that you found this web site as helpful and friendly as I have, it is good to know we are not alone, and others understand how we feel, and we are not going mad. :roll:

I am learning to be patient and to listen to my body, plenty of rest.

Hope you are too!!!

Take care, be well, let me know how you are doing, thanks for replying.

Tinaxx