Update Still Waiting

Hi All

AT LAST :D:D we have got through to the radio neuroligist that actually did the original coiling, he answered the phone not the secretary. He said that I do need to be re coiled but because the aneursym is not bleeding as it was before I will go onto a waiting list as it is not urgent as he has to treat the bleeding one's first which I fully understand. At least I know something now but God it was hard work finding out so panic over I'll have to live with it until its done.

Thanks everybody for your concern I believe the original doctor should not have used the word "dangerous" although I suppose it is but at least I can accept their reply, just have to wait now.

Cheers

John

Hi John

They don't half put the wind up us, do they, these doctors?? As you say, an unfortunate choice of words from the great man. So, a result of sorts which will hopefully put your mind at rest and bring the BP down. Sorry it's been such a long and worrying wait and hope you start to feel better soon.

Love to you both.

Sarah x