Time

Hey Caroline

Yes, I've definitely noticed that time seems to pass far quicker than it did pre SAH. I'm over two years in now and whilst it's been the hardest and longest two years of my life - it also seems to have flown by very very quickly.

It feels like there just aren't enough hours in the day or days in the week to do everything that's either needed to be done or I want to do.

Love Sami xxx

Yes after my SAH I felt I lost my inbuilt sense of time though it seems to have come back, especially since I started back at work so maybe it was due to a lack of routine. But I remember when I first got out of hospital I would look at the clock and it would be 11am and then I would look later and think it was about 2pm and it would be 4 or 5pm, it was a really weird feeling. I couldn't understand where the time went!

Anne xxx

Hi Caroline :D

I still dont know where time goes......and i now have some sort of routine in my life, even if it is just housework and going for a walk......cant believe it is nearly Christmas :D

Take care love Tinaxx

TIME! WHAT TIME :? EITHER I HAVE GOTTEN VERY SLOW OR SOMEONE SPED UP TIME I SOMETIMES WISH I HAD MORE TIME IN THE DAY BUT THEN I THINK IT WOULD JUST RUSH BY ANYWAY.

I THINK MAYBE IT IS GUILT FOR ME MY HUSBAND DOESN'T CARE IF I DO NOTHING ALL DAY SO I GENERALLY DO WHAT EVER I FEEL LIKE AND THEN FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO SOMETHING AROUND THE HOUSE.

XXX EVELYN :mrgreen: