Update on Jim

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well. Sorry I have not been on the site for awhile.

My Dad got very ill and passed away within 2 weeks. I have not been able to do much of anything. But now I want to join in again to this wonderful site.

I know I had told you about Jim's boss wanting him to shovel snow ect. Well, they terminated his position. They told him he was not able to do the work and that it was a full time position. He asked them if they could hire someone to work the other half of the day but they would not. What bothers me most is the way they did it. They did not tell him, "I am sorry we have to do this" They just gave him a letter stating he was done in a month. The reason they wanted him to stay for the extra month was to train

someone!!! :evil:

He has applied to Social Security Disability so we will see what happens. I think it is good because now he can rest more. He still tires very easily.

Take care,

Cal

XXXXX

Hi Cal

So sorry to hear about your father sending some big hugs.

How awful of Jim's boss to finish him up in that manner and even worse expecting him to train someone else. Hope he manages to get the Social Security Disability payments.

Janet x

HI Cal..... So sorry to hear of the loss of your father.

Also sorry to hear about the disgraceful way in which Jim was treated by his work...unbelievable!

Really hope you get some joy with Social Security Disability Payments.

You take care

Love Tina xx

Hello Cal, First of all I am so sorry to hear about your father, very tough for you, my thoughts are with you.

As for the news about Jim, I am sosorry to hear about the uncaring treatment he and you have received. I do hope that he will indeed qualify for the disabilty allowance, and that you will both prosper! Hang on in there and know that you and Jim are honourable, even if the same cannot be said for his company

HI CAL

I AM VERY SORRY YOU HAVE LOST YOUR FATHER.

IT IS TERRIBLE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO JIM BUT HERE IN USA IT IS NOT ANYTHING NEW I HERE THESE STORIES ALL TO OFTEN. AND NO ONE STOPS THEM.

I HOPE HE GETS HIS SOC SEC

TAKE CARE EVELYN