ATM - PIN Number Reversal - Good to Know

If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your PIN number in reverse. For example, if your pin number is 1234, then you would put in 4321. The ATM system recognizes that your PIN number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine. The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the robber, the police will be immediately dispatched to the location.

This information was recently broadcasted on TV by Crime Stoppers however it is seldom used because people just don't know about it.

Just thought I'd share this info with you guys.

love Skippy :lol: xxxxx

Hey Keith

Good point - never thought of that - other than changing your pin number!! One of my friends sent it to me via email, so I'll let her know.

Hey Tina - I drink Fosters lager and I always refer to it as Skippy P*ss - so this weekend my nick name became Skippy!! It's not cos I box and jump around tutting :lol:

TTFN

Sami xxx

• 3 weeks later...