TEMPUR PILLOW NO VAT

Guest Cathy

Guest Cathy

As the same as everybody else sleeping is a problem and I have been saving hard to get a tempur pillow. Cheap it wasn't but when I bought it my mum mentioned she hoped it would help me sleep better in the shop because I had a SAH the assistant said to me because it was medical I didn't have to pay the VAT on it. Filled in a short form and that was it. Every penny helps so I was pleased. :D Not sure if it is a general thing but thought I would pass it on. The shop has a web site http://www.bedexpert.co.uk

Molly

Thanks for that Molly ..... I didn't realise how expensive the Tempur pillows actually were ..... but if it works and you get a decent night's sleep, then it's worth it. Didn't realise that you could get the VAT deducted if it was for medical needs ...... Hope that you're now sleeping like a baby.... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh dear......just looked on line at the tempur pillows. Will try and get my kids to club together to get me one :shock: .................it's my birthday soon so who knows. May be worthwhile having a word with my boss to see if she can get them any cheaper. Will ask her when I take in my next sick certificate from the doctor........if I remember.........lol. Thanks for that Molly

Mollie xxx

• 1 year later...

Hello all, :)

My name is Tina, I am the other half of Dee aka (shawnsheep)

Dee was suffering with his neck hurting a lot and whilst I was in Sainsburys the other day I saw a memory foam pillow for £11.99 :idea: so I bought it for him he said it does help him to get more comfortable when sleeping a lot cheaper than the Tempura pillows

Tina

Hi Tina other half of dee welcome......

hate to be a wet blanket but I got one of those pillows and it promtly went back so uncomfy mind you that was before the SAH when I worked :roll: but thats just me and as we know everyone is different.....

Louise.x

Guest ElaineW

Yes I guess what works for some does not for others. I am a very poor sleeper - have been for years. buying a memory foam pillow was the best £12.00 I have ever spent!

Elaine