Hello

Guest lemack-j

Guest lemack-j

Hello, I've just joined the site and thought that the polite thing to do would be to introduce myself rather than just 'lurk'.

I am John M, and I suffered a SAH late September 2007. I was coiled and seem to have made a remarkable recovery physically and I've recently returned to work, albeit on restricted attendance.

I haven't had the time to study the site in great detail, but from what I've seen of it so far I can see that I've been very fortunate. Quick accurate diagnosis by the Paramedics, quick transfer to hospital and an early tranfer to another larger hospital with proper facilities to treat my condition.

I look forward to finding out more about this subject and sharing my experiences with other like-minded people.

Hi John

Welcome to the site and the family. As you'll know from all the postings on here - we're all friendly and at times slightly mad :wink:

It's a great site to be on and I've got a hell of a lot of support and understanding and also made some life long friends. I hope you get as much out of this site as we do.

Look forward to hearing more about your story when you're up to it.

TTFN

Sami xxx

welcome John glad you are doing well and back to work so quickly :shock:

I had my SAH Jan 07 and like you my recovery was good and I too went back to work after just 12 weeks(too early) anyway I am coiled and my follow up scan was good so don't need to go back until next year.

I still suffer from some very low days and still quite emotional however I am 100,000 times better than I was.

You will find this site very helpful and all the people are lovely

Yasmin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lemack-j

Just a brief expression of appreciation for all the replies and good wishes.

I'm finding out so much about our conditions and other people's recovery experiences.

Best wishes to you all,

John. :D