Introducing myself

Louise

Hi Tony I was in your chat room the other day but you weren't there oh and I failed my driving test but I have put straight back in for it, 4 minors and a serious I had gone into the right hand lane and put my left indicator on to get into the correct one . oh well never mind. Welcome speak soon. Jess.xxx

Hi Tony,

What a surprise! .....I'm really glad that you've joined us though ..... think that poor Keith could do with some more male company..... he's always outweighed by us ladies... :wink:

Please feel free to mention the web link to your chatroom on the forum and you're very welcome to post any info about it ... Thinking about it, if you go into "user control panel" at the top l/hand side...you'll see the tab for "profile"...you can click on "edit signature" and perhaps you might like to add your chat room details, web page link and then every time you post, this will be added automatically .... hopefully I've explained that okay, but it's obviously up to you.

It's lovely to hear from you ...