I just thought i'd ask does anyone get scared to go to bed i think i get worried because thats were i was really ill...

I also had a bad night of cold and hot sensations like someone was injecting me with fluid that run all the way through my body i think though now i have the thought hat my scan is ok and its my body recovering but i do get scared of oing to bed :roll:

I love my bed so no don't have any problems there. I occasionally have problems going up the stairs if I am not feeling good because that is where mine really started and i was on my own so panicked i wouldn't reach the top!

It will get better now Donna- stay positive and build on that great scan result to get yourself stronger

Loadsa love

Laura

xx

Hi Donna with me I ws frightened to walk down my mothers street cause thats where it happened then it was all focused on 7th sept now I am fine still don't like working much on that date but I am ok if I have too. Jess.xxx

Hi Donna

No , i dont get scared to go to bed, i was very ill in bed after mine happened outside my front door. Just dont think about that, i push all negative thoughts away and concentrate on the positive, like i am still here and well enough to walk in and out my front door, and still here to snuggle up in my bed. I know you find it hard, and you are doing so well, keep positive, as the others have said, they are ok, and you have that great scan result, which should make you feel really positive :D

Keep smiling rofl

Love Tinaxx

Hi Donna

Like you and Tina by the sounds of it I spent a few days in my bed feeling really ill before finally going into hospital. I fell ill the 2nd of November 06 and that weekend everyone was letting off fireworks I was rolling round in absolute agony from the pain and noise.

I wasn't scared of going to bed afterwards but for the first few months if Morris was working I couldn't go to sleep in the dark and had to leave a light on.

I also used to dread dropping off to sleep because for at least the first 9 months as I used to get a jolting sensation prior to falling asleep. Happy to say that thankfully I only get that sensation now if I'm extremely tired.

Janet x

Guest ElaineW

Hi all - I am a carer (Maggie my mum came out of hosp a week ago) following her SAH. This query is not necessarily related to the topic in question but still a sleep matter. I did notice the other day that when mum was asleep - both her eyes were half open. Has anyone been told this happnes to them, it looked kind of spooky! Mum has been blind in one eye for a very long time prior to this event but it really looked weird and she was most definitely sound asleep.

Luv Elaine.

Hi Elaine,

I've often said, that I've wondered if some night's I've slept with my eyes open, as they can feel pretty dry in the morning ..... it's weird isn't it? I've never really questioned it, but perhaps it could be the case....

Hope that Maggie is doing okay and hope that you're managing to get some R & R yourself ....

Guest ElaineW

Thanks for all the useful comments - I know I am not in the same boat as you all being a carer but I am finding this site very helpful. Maggie has had a bad week either feeling or being sick which three different lots of anti sickness tablets have not put right. She has been told ginger beer and ginger biscuits help so I have emptied my local supermarkets shelves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv to you all

Elaine xxx

Hi Elaine,

Sorry to hear that Maggie is having such a rough week ..... I've had bad dizzy spells/balance probs since the SAH ... thankfully, things are finally starting to improve, but I am so thankful that I seem to have quite a strong stomach, as I'm not sure how I would have put up with sickness as well ...

Sending love to you both and hope that Maggie sees some improvement soon. xx