Immune System

Hi Myra

I seem ok so far.....but i do feel very tired, and before always had so much energy....but hope in time it will come back. Myra can you go and ask your GP about the flu jab...just a thought! Might help you.

Take care

Love Tinaxx

HI

MY DOCTOR TOLD ME BEFOR I LEFT THE HOSPITAL THAT I SHOULD STEER CLEAR OF ANYONE SICK AS I WOULD BE MORE INCLINED TO CATCH WHAT EVER WAS GOING AROUND, AND I DID UNTIL LAST YEAR WHEN I STARTED DRINKING GREEN JUICE SINCE THEN I HAVEN'T HAD ANYTHING.

XXX EVELYN :mrgreen:

Hi Myra,

I was told by my Doc, that the immune system is lower post SAH ..... I'm now asked to go and have yearly flu jabs, as I'm in the "at risk" category....

Think that a virus probably knocks many of us for six ..... when you're suffering bad fatigue anyway, then it doesn't take much else to upset things.

I take a multi-vitamin + iron supplement each day .... not sure whether it does anything, but touch wood .... I normally stay clear of viruses.....now I've said that, I'm probably going to get something!!