Sah - Kim - new member

Kim Vanover

Hi Kim :)

A very warm welcome to BTG, glad you found us.

You will find lots of helpful information here and friendly caring support.

Hope you get the date for your angiogram very soon and you get some answers.

Let us know how you get on and feel free to join in the daily banter in the Green Room.

https://web.behindthegray.net/forum/9-the-green-room/

Take care

Tina xx

Hi Kim, welcome to Behind the Gray glad you found us. 

Can you tell tell us a little more about yourself and your bleed? We are unable to give medical advice but can tell you about our own experiences. 

Sounds like your bleed was non aneurysmal, hope you get your angiogram soon so they can sort your treatment out. 

If you have more medical questions try going back to the unit where you were treated and see if someone can help. 

Take care and drink plenty of water, it helps with the headaches. 

Clare xx

Hi Kim,

So happy your found this site...I feel like I fell into their arms as I couldn't comprehend all that had happened to me.   Don't forget to breath, one step at a time and remember you are now a survivor...took me some time to realize that...this may not be a group you ever planned to be part of but it is a group of great positive people who continue to live their best lives...so welcome .

Jean xx

Hi Kim,

Welcome to BTG.  If you have questions, ask away, we'll do our best but as has already been said we cannot give medical advice for a very good reason.  We aren't qualified, and different things affect people in different ways - OK that's two reasons but you get my drift.

There's lots of information already available and by clicking on each thread title on the FORUMS page lots of differing themes will come up for you to explore.  However, feel free to ask what you want to and we'll try our best or at least point you in the right direction.

Macca

Hi Kim,

Welcome to BTG and knowing we have all been through similar problems helps a great deal, well for me it did.

I was panicking big time until my daughter found this site while I was in cuckoo land.

When I got well enough to sit up straight, I came on here and all my problems seem smaller. Others were laughing and I got my smile back !!

We are Survivors always remember that and any time you are worried come on here  xxxx 

A site that knows how we all feel and how scared we can be at times.  We all have a long haul ahead of us but we don't give up as we made it through the worst bit xxxx   

Archived