new - gardencare0

Guest gardencare0

Hi :D and a very warm welcome to you.....we would love to hear a bit more about you...like your name, how old you are.....we would like to get to know you.

BTG has been a Godsend to me...you will find lots of support and friendship here.

You are not alone....glad you found us.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Take care

Love Tina xx

Hi

A warm welcome to BTG glad you have decided to join us. I'm certain that between us we can answer any questions you may have over the coming months. As Tina has said it would be nice to know your name. Take care and look forward to hearing a lot more about you.

Janet x

A warm welcome to BTG

This is a wonderful website for your questions to be answered.

Like Tina and Janet have already mentioned tell us a little bit more about yourself.

When did you have your SAH?

I look forward hearing more from you.

Myra xx

hi and welcome to btg.

You'll certainly find lots of support here and I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions. My SAH was over 4 years ago and I've made a lot of friends here. When was yours? Please tell us a bit more about yourself, it would be good to know your name.

Kim

Welcome to BTG :D

This website offers the most fab advice and support and i'm sure you will feel the same. Like the others have said it would be lovely to know a little more about you. Where abouts are you?

Take care and listen to your body (easier to say than to do- I know even 2 1/2 years on! :lol: )

Love and hugs

Laura

xx

Welcome, there is not one of us on here who would ever wish you to be feeling 'alone' after SAH, but oh! we do understand that that was how you felt. I use the past tense as with BTG I am sure you will not feel lonely again, or at least if you do you can tell us and we can put a stop to it! That's a promise :) Do tell us more about yourself, other than, as I suspect you are a gardener :wink: ( me too although depressingly have not done any since my SAH nearly a year ago, but I'll get back to it :!:) Ask for any advice you need or just say Hi! if the lonely bug strikes :)

Hey there

Welcome to the family and to the site - it's the best place to be after a SAH - there's a wealth of experience here and a never ending supply of support and comfort. This site has been a godsend to me also and I'm 2 1/2 years in now. I've made some life long friends here and have received so much support, compassion and understanding.

Please tell us more about yourself - look forward to getting to know you.

Love Sami xxx

Guest Vivienne

Hello and welcome!

You will find, just like I did, that everyone here is so friendly and supportive, that you won't feel alone for very long.

Take care,

Vivienne

Guest Blossomuk

Hello & welcome

You wont feel alone for long with all the lovely guys & gals in BTG, I'm 6weeks today post SAH and like you felt realy alone, only found this site last week, coming here has been a god send to me, I dont feel like I have to go through this alone anymore, there is lots of advice & tips and you can even have a moan without feeling guilty :wink:

Keep Smiling

Jac ;0) x