A Bit of Reassurance

hiya peeps , after 3 yrs you would think it wouldn't bother me , but recently ive had a weird viral thing.an hand on heart it scares me soooo much i know its nothing but im so tired d have been feeling dizzy and sick and just out of it, my throat is swollen and i know deep down its nothing to worry about but i cant help secretly worrying that its another bleed because i don't remember my symptoms from last time , my next scan is not due till 2012 im feeling very vulnerable at the mo .my only thought that would help was posting this thread , i know im being silly but i feel like a scared little girl .........lynz......

Hi Lynz :) nothing wrong with wanting a bit of reassurance...when you feel so poorly you feel down and worry...i agree with Rod, go and see your GP...am sure you will get peace of mind. Take care of yourself and rest up as much as possible....hugs to you xx

hi Lynz

sounds like you have simple cold¡¡¡ Anyhow best see your gp to keep your mind at ease

My bleed was 8 months ago and the main sympthom was an unbeareable headache but something you cant cope with¡¡¡

Hi Lynz

You're not being silly. I have no recollection of my SAH either so if I get a headache I worry too. I don't know how bad the pain was when I had my SAH as I have no memory of about 10 days.

We all need a bit of reassurance now and again and there's nothing wrong in that. If you are worried then do go and see your GP to put your mind at rest.

Kim

X

Hi Lynz

yeh ditto like everyone says, every now and then with things you get like that even me even after all this time its human nature I think.

hoping your feeling a bit better today, sending you cuddles good job its on the internet cos otherwise you might get my cold:roll: xx

Hi Lynz

So glad you are feeling a little better today...any pain ache is always a worry after an SAH...its always better to get some reassurance i am the same and its nearly three years for me!!... anyhow thats what we are here for rest up and take care.

Love luck and laughter

Michelle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx