I'm new to behind the gray

Guest jackie webber

Guest jackie webber

I'm new to behind the gray - and feel rea

lly low at the moment. Had my first sah last July and second one in September. Any advise welcome

Hi Jackie and a warm welcome to you :)

So sorry you are feeling really low at the moment, but not surprising really, twice is alot to cope with physically and emotionally. I had my SAH 3rdDec 07, just coming up for 6mths, and I found the friends I have 'met' here on BTG so supportive and caring, and dont know how or what I would have done without them. Really glad you found BTG, Karen and everyone here are wonderful, and I am sure there will be others that have been through what you have that will be able to help you and offer advice. Sorry I cant, apart from take care, rest, be positive as much as possible...easy to say I know...and when you are feeling low we are here for you :) I always pop in the green room most days, hope to chat with you.

Love Tinaxx

Hi Jackie and a warm welcome to you... :)

Sorry to hear that you're feeling low .... it's probably only to be expected if you've had 2 SAH's over such a short period of time. Are you able to give us some more detail about yout SAH's? Were they caused by an aneurysm and if so, was it the same one or two different aneurysms? Do you have family around you?

My best advice to you, would be to keep talking on this message board, sometimes just writing things down and knowing that there are people at the other end, who've been through the same or similar, can be a comfort.

Hi Jackie

Welcome to this wonderful sight. Sorry to hear that you're feeling so low at the moment its bad enough having had one SAH to come to terms with the second one you suffered must make it even harder for you. The best advice really is to listen to your body and drink plenty of fluids and make sure you get plenty of rest.

I hope that you have plenty of family and friends around you as that certainly helps as well.

Take care of yourself sending you some virtual hugs.

Janet x

Jackie

Welcome to this wonderful site. No wondre you are so low you have been through through such a lot having 2 SAHs in a short time.

Any questions or advice we can give/answer, feel free. We are here to talk to/cry to/ moan at! Weare a grat bunch who try and let the sun shine even when its not!

Laura

xx

Hi Jackie

Warm welcome to the website......

Is your sister is Sharon?

Ditto what everyone else has said, its really nice that you have popped in though I hope its the first of many times we see you here......

Take care and hugs

Louise.xx

Hi Jackie

Welcome to the best family you could wish for !!

Not surprised that you feel down - 2 SAHs is a big thing to deal with. But to come through two and still talk about it amazing - try to take some comfort from that.

Like everyone else has said - put yourself first and make sure that you drink lots and rest when you can.

Speak soon

Sami xxx