I used to be scared at every strange feeling or pain in my head but it's now been 17 years (this September) so I have got used to it.

Drink more water relax and try not to worry 

No your not alone I think we all think that from time to time, I just went through a stint of it recently even after all these years, mines was due to new glasses that weren't sitting properly..

keep well hydrated it really does help.

I still worry if I get headaches or strange sensations in my head, usually they occur if I have over done things or I haven't had enough water, as Jess & Louise have said, stay hydrated and rest, it does the trick for me, obviously if you feel unwell because of it, get it checked out. Hope things settle for you soon. Xx

You are not the only one. I have for sure had those thoughts more times than I can remember. I have a friend I made online and in 1 year she said she has genuinely only worried maybe 5 times it was happening again. I said I usually worry that in a day. I think some people just react differently and can't do believing it was a one time thing and move on as well as others. I am def one of them!

I do think time has helped me the most and I hope it will continue to. I have also started therapy which is helping. I am better in the days and I try to make sure I rest plenty so I don't feel as bad physically which helps but I do think for me the worry is one of the worst parts of recovery. 

I wake up with headache Rosie then I remember when I had a deep sleep I always awoke with headache. 

It does scare us (Well me it does) I honk my hooter and always look for blood but sometimes I had blood before !! I worry until I think "Oh Win stop fretting so" ...We are aware of what happened to us and are making sure it doesn't happen again.

I am a little paranoid over it though lol ...We have reason to be xxx so be Well and as the song goes  "Oh why worry, why worry, For worry gets you nowhere at all.  One of my Dads songs he sang while playing banjo xxxx ..Serious Rosie if you are worried see Doc xx or sing  xxxx

Hi Rosie,

I am lucky that headaches have not been a huge thing for me.  I do get one on occasion but I quickly know it was not the thunderclap headache that started the whole thing.  I do worry in general about it but work at trying to not let my worry rule me.  I worry when I go away from my medical sources, especially if I leave the country. 

I wish, oh do I wish I could leave it (the worry) someplace...abandon it.  but my body reminds me with the

gifts it has left me.

Day by day, I say, it is less than it was and I keep on working to make this my best life.  You are for sure not alone in your fear...we have you❤️

Jean

Archived