10th Anni-versary

Wow, where did those years go, can't believe I have reached this milestone or how far I have come since that awful day.

I know I am not around as much as much as I used to be, I do know I wouldn't be where I am now without the support of all of my BTG family, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your unwavering support and help, you have all helped to get me where I am today.

I have made some very good friends and I am still in personal contact with a couple of them, we are still supporting each other through the rough patches that I think we all face from time to time.

I do miss Sarah ( Kempsie ) we used to chat on the phone, quite often into the small hours of the morning, although we never got to meet in person, we had a great friendship and she will always have a special place in my heart.

Health wise, I think I am doing ok, getting older adds to the health problems, I have been diagnosed recently with Osteoarthritis, so my hands and my knees are suffering for that, my brain at the moment seems to be behaving itself, apart from the usual fatigue, dizziness and cottonwool head all seems to be good.

Not much has changed really.

I just want to say a huge Thank you to everyone at BTG for always being there for me, love to you all

Love

Michelle. Xxxx

• Like 8

Congratulations Michelle on your 10 year milestone :)

Thank you for all your caring support, you have helped so many xx

Take good care, keep in touch,

Lots of love and hugs to you xx

Love Tina xx

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello Michelle and thanks for looking in. Well done 10 years on. It has been great following your journey of recovery and your personal travels between home and your caravan...  not to mention the amount of mouths you've satisfied with your amazing cake production. 😊

Keep positive.

Subs

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Michelle on your 10th SAH Anni-versary. x

I'm glad that you've found BTG helpful and supportive along your journey. 

I also want to say a very big "thank you" in return for all of your kindness, help and personal support with the caring friendships that you've made. It would mean a great deal to all of them. 

Take care lovely and big hugs to you. x

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 on ten years glad you have put a post on I enjoyed reading 📚 all your posts about caravan aswell just keep posting even if it's not often so we can see how you are doing xxx

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on 10 years, wow that is a big one.  I always love your posts and look forward to seeing more.  So glad you were here when I arrived, I needed each and everyone of you. Be well and celebrate 🥰

xx

Jean

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1