A message from Dee

He said to ask you all................. Do you know where he is and it begins with H

Yes he still has a sense of humor............ or it is the morphine talking!

Took him back to hospital yesterday evening with bad agonising pains the same as last week but a lot worse, again he had iv fluid and morphine, they are talking about MRI so i hope they do it, poor thing cant get going on like this,

Tina

xx

Oh my goodness Tina! ..... when I saw the time of your post I wondered whether something was up with poor Dee again.

Hope that they check him out thoroughly this time and he gets that MRI scan.

Sending love to you both and keep us updated when you can. K xx

Hi Tina.... so sorry to hear Dee is back in hospital....glad he still has his sense of humour , bless! I really hope that an MRI can be done quickly ...at least then you may have some answers, as you say cant go on like this ! Take care, thinking of you, lots of love to you both.

Love Tina xx

Hey Poppy -T :wink:

i was taken back into hospital a week after I got home - the drugs I was on were causing headaches so they took me off them. Hope Dee is feeling better soon and the tests show something that's of use.

Sending big hugs to you both

Love Sami xxx

Hi Poppy

Bless the pair of you - really sorry to hear Dee's back in hospital but glad the sense of humour's still intact! Give him our love and I really hope they get things sorted out as soon as possible. You take care of yourself too, you must be shattered.

With love

Sarah xx

Guest ElaineW

Sorry to read the update. Hope you get some answers. I know my mum is sick to bits of hospitals and GP's this year, all we seem to have been doing is going back and forth. Very exhausting for you too. You both look after one another

Elaine

Have another update and thank you all for your kind words.

Dee is not so good this afternoon/evening. They did an endoscopy at lunchtime, they saw nothing all appeared to be normal, they did take some biopsys, wont have results from those yet. He thinks the endoscopy has made his pain worse, his pain is certainly worse but what is the cause i am not sure. I hated leaving him like that.

Tina

xx

Guest ElaineW

Seems so unfair how one person gets more than their share of bad luck. Glad today is a bit better for you both. Pain must be awful to cope with along with everything else. Keep your peckers' up.

Elaine