One year anni

Guest ElaineW

Guest ElaineW

It is Maggie's one year ago today and I am pleased to say she is going along nicely. I have felt kind of strange myself and the nightmare began just about now, Showered mum with flowers and she felt quite emotional.

Elaine

Maggie has certainly come a long way, from when you first posted Elaine ...... it's definetly an emotional day with the 1st annie and one that I still celebrate .... time is a great healer and with my 2nd year, things felt less raw.

Hope that Maggie enjoyed her flowers .....

Love to you both,

Karen x

Indeed an emotional day, for you and for Maggie, but it's great to be here isn't it? Maggie has come on so much since your first post Elaine hasn't she, I hope that you have too! I don't suppose any of us will ever forget and it will make no difference whether we are survivors or carers, we have all survived a trauma, and for that well done guys :wink::):)

Guest ElaineW

Thanks you for all your kind words which I have printed off and can show to mum and as said let's hope there are many more anniversaries.

Elaine xx