2 yr anniversary!

Wow! what a difference 2 yrs makes! an awful lot has happened since I was taken ill with a SAH on June 5th 2008! since then I have retired - that was very hard coming to terms with. Our youngest daughter has married and is now expecting her first baby! so a grandma I will be! I have taken up new interests - like gundog training, gardening and photography. It has been a long hard road and I'm getting there, have good days and bad but more good! :-D This site has been very helpful, especially in the early days - think it was the first thing I did everyday - log in to BTG! and I was most disappointed if nobody else had - thanks to everyone!

Hi Charty,

huge congratulations on reaching your 2nd Anniversary.:-P You must feel great, and a Grandma to be as well.:roll: I am also looking forward to being a Grandad for the first time in October. Did you have to retire because of your SAH may I ask. I hope the future holds many more good days, well done.:wink: Enjoy your new found hobbies.:wink:

Hi Caroline and many congratulations! :-D

I've always felt that the first two years are the hardest and then it becomes easier, as in coming to terms with things .... sounds as though you're adapting well and finding interests in other areas and it's so good to see your progress! .... wishing you and your family all the very best for the future ..... hope that you will pop in from time to time and let us know how you're getting on.... xx

Thanks everyone, its good to know you! in answer to your question John - did I have to retire because of SAH - yes, I tried to go back to work but amongst other things couldnt think or plan like I used to, it was quite a high pressured job PM me if I can help in any way and I'll tell you more.

Caroline

:razz:Hi Caroline, Congratulations an your second anni-versary. And thank you for all your posts over the past two years! I found great comfort from your many comments about your recovery progress as well as advice or suggestions on topics you raised.I wish you well and joy in the future especially when the new arraval comes along.Good luck,Maggiex

Hello Caroline and congratulations on your 2 year anni-versary and glad to hear that you are recovering well.

I also have taken up photography as a new hobby :)

I used to have a springer spaniel and did gun dog training with her for many years, it was great fun and very rewarding, my dog loved doing it as well.

Vivien x

Hi Caroline

HAPPY 2ND YEAR ANNI-VERSARY CAROLINE HAVE A LOVELY DAY:-D:-D:-D

Lovely to hear from you and how wonderful becoming a grandma or will it be nanna?. It sounds like life has changed and thats brilliant.

I could use some advice about ill health retirement if that ok at some point.

Well all the best

love luck and laughter

Michelle c

Thanks to all of you for your replys and thoughts!

Vivien - my dog has kept me going, he has been a great help and friend! am so glad my family bought him for me, it has given me a new interest!

Michelle - feel free to PM me with any questions about ill health retirement - it has been hard but am coming to terms with it now

take care all

Caroline :-D

Hi Caroline

HAPPY 2ND YEAR ANNI-VERSARY CAROLINE HAVE A LOVELY DAY:-D:-D:-D

Lovely to hear from you and how wonderful becoming a grandma or will it be nanna?. It sounds like life has changed and thats brilliant.

I could use some advice about ill health retirement if that ok at some point.

Well all the best

love luck and laughter

Michelle c