Win

Winb143

It's been 16 months since my SAH now. I still find it frustratin g that I cant make others (even family members) understand how strange things feel. BTG has been my salvation. Everyone here understands and It makes me feel I'm still a part of the real world. I can never thank the organisers of this site enough.

Glad for this tsite as I had SAH 2009 July.. Been living with dead and alive people.....saw my parents and brother we had sing song but my Mum wouldn't speak to me she kept pointing to my husband and daughter

In August this year I had a shunt fitted I feel like my old self...apart from not being able to walk...but I will walk

......took 4 steps at Christmas...my husband and daughters smile wow, so Never give up

Regards

Win x

• 2 weeks later...
Glad for this tsite as I had SAH 2009 July.. Been living with dead and alive people.....saw my parents and brother we had sing song but my Mum wouldn't speak to me she kept pointing to my husband and daughter

In August this year I had a shunt fitted I feel like my old self...apart from not being able to walk...but I will walk

......took 4 steps at Christmas...my husband and daughters smile wow, so Never give up

Regards

Win x

Hello Mum, How are you (hehe sorry but its nice to see you writing things after all this time especially on a forum which you could never have done before your shunt).

I found btg a real support when my mum had her SAH. I was so scared and she had alot of complications and being able to vent on here really helped at the end of some difficult days.

Hi Win,

Welcome aboard! Great to hear how well you're doing.:-D

This is just the best site ever for advice and support. Everyone is so friendly and help is always offered with any questions you may have.

Keep up the good work. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Sally xx

hi win

im sorry i haven't picked this up before but well done getting into rehab now you know you have got to work hard to get more mobile make sure you perspire a lot :lol: that way we know you are trying hard remember no cursing or naughty words :lol: as you do your excerises and no pudding unless you earn it i know you will meet new friends enjoy yourself and no skiving either we want you up and mobile and happy take care will look for updates on your progress take care

Win! I've just read yours and Bessie's threads and my heart sings seeing you on here!! How very wonderful!! I'm new too and I'm sure you will find BTG the best place for answers and Bessie will have told you all about how supportive everyone is!

So happy to see you doing well and signing on for yourself!

Sandi K. Xoxoxox

• 2 months later...