dizzyness AGAIN

Hello all,

Thought I would post this really to get advice and see if anyone else suffers like this x x

A week ago I became really dizzy and needed to lie down, felt so dizzy I felt sick x x started to cry (which I know does not help) saying why me why cant I just move on from all this x x My sah was 4 years ago x x x

Now a week later I still feel rubbish x I have been to doctors and he said it is some sort of ear infection and it can effect alot of the body he called it something beginning with L x x I have headaches and pains in my eyes x x back ache all down my spine and around my neck x x it feel like my head wants to explode and I just dont know what to do I sleep and I still feel dizzy I have been feeling like this for a week and also when I stand up feel like I am going to fall or black out x x x I keep thinking what if it is this or that x so someone tell me how every ache or pain I have do I think I am having a sah or there is some complications x x I really want another baby but really dont feel strong enough when I feel ill now x x x I want to go to work and come home and be a mum x x normal life x

Does anyone else ever feel like sah rules each day ? x x

This happened 3 weeks ago also causing me to have time off work again x

Also a question for the ladys what do u feel like when it is the time of month x x

Sorry to rant just dont know who to talk to x x

lots love

donna

xxxxx

Hi Donna, I'm sorry you aren't well. :frown:

Did the doctor give you an antibiotic for the ear infection?

I get dizzy but it comes in waves, doesn't stay long and not to the point where I have to lie down.

That time of the month is worse now than before cuz of the fatigue. Fatigue and monthly rush of hormones wipe me out. Luckily it only happens a few times a year now. One of the benefits of age. :-D

I hope you feel better soon,

Hugs.

Sandi K.

Donna I have answered you on fb.

Yes I still get days where I am really dizzy and right now my neck is hurting bottom of back and feel sick but I know it is just the way I sleep.

I also know I have an ear infection but my Drs won't do anything because they cannot see it how great are they sorry but my Drs do wind me up,

Just relax Donna. Jess.xxx

Hiya Donna,

i occasionally get so dizzy i have to lie down. I was told this means I've been physically overdoing it. This is a habit of mine, I think I'm in denial about the sah right now and have a tendency to soldier on as if nothing has happened to me. I have almost constant neck/shoulder pain which often keeps me awake, i find a massage helps significantly. As for the monthly issue, I do not have this because of the contraceptive pill I take. There is only one which suits me because combined pills give me furious headaches.

I hope you feel better soon.

Dawn x

Hello all,

Thought I would post this really to get advice and see if anyone else suffers like this x x

A week ago I became really dizzy and needed to lie down, felt so dizzy I felt sick x x started to cry (which I know does not help) saying why me why cant I just move on from all this x x My sah was 4 years ago x x x

Now a week later I still feel rubbish x I have been to doctors and he said it is some sort of ear infection and it can effect alot of the body he called it something beginning with L x x I have headaches and pains in my eyes x x back ache all down my spine and around my neck x x it feel like my head wants to explode and I just dont know what to do I sleep and I still feel dizzy I have been feeling like this for a week and also when I stand up feel like I am going to fall or black out x x x I keep thinking what if it is this or that x so someone tell me how every ache or pain I have do I think I am having a sah or there is some complications x x I really want another baby but really dont feel strong enough when I feel ill now x x x I want to go to work and come home and be a mum x x normal life x

Also a question for the ladys what do u feel like when it is the time of month x x

lots love

donna

xxxxx

Hello Donna

I am almost 5 years on (16th May) and still at times have giddiness, much, much better than 5 years ago though. Sounds like you have had labrynthitis, think thats how you spell it. Inner ear thing. I did have a bout of postural vertigo, since the SAH, woke one morning with the world going round and round, felt very sick and disorientated, managed to get myself up and found it was better when not lying down. Saw Dr and he diagnosed it and gave me stemitil tabs till it settled, I had to prop myself up to sleep which wasn't easy but eventually it disappeared. Was scared though to start with. Hope yours setttles soon. I'm too old for time of the month probs, thank heavens, had probs with that all my life!!!!!! Have a happy monday eveyone

Best wishes Anne x

Hi Donna

sorry you're feeling like this I dont get dizzy but do have the other issues....just have to fit my life around it.

Honey where I understand you wanting another baby - but with how you are the SAH & you're so lucky to have your adorable son,,,

I find some days I couldnt look after myself let alone a little one....

hope your infection clears soon & you feel lots better, hugs....

All what Louise has said ..I agree...

Also.try standing up then keep still then walk..well thats what I was told to do..lol....

As for P's... I have had hot flushes since I was 42 lol...so cannot help you there but try and relax and Good Luck

All the Best

WinB143 xx Feel better soon xx

donna,

When I first had my SAH I felt like I was in a gyroscope 24/7. I felt sick to my stomach all the time. My PT gave me exercises that seemed really weird, but helped a lot.

ie.

1. Sit in middle of sofa or middle of edge of bed

2. Look/turn head to look over left shoulder and then at the same time, lie down on right side. (you should end up looking at ceiling)

3. Repeat about 10times or until you can't stand it

4. Do the same thing on other side. Look/turn Right and then lie down on Left

Also, just get up and move head around as much as you can even though it feels horrible.

One more that seemed to help me was to roll on the floor first right then left two full turns.

I don't know if this will help. If it's an inner ear infection, as soon as the antibiotics kick in, then you'll have a better idea of what you're dealing with. It's hard to be in it and at the same time trying to change it. I wish you the best.

Also for that special time of the month has been like I was when I first started menstruating as a teen. Weird. My PMS had calmed before the SAH, but now I've had 3 night sweats and strange primal feelings fright after I ovulate. I'm scared that I'm overly fertile and no way could I handle that right now.

Take Care,

~Kris

Ty all, I have been feeling really dizzy/spinny again today, thats been a week now.

Thankyou all for your advice and help it really does mean alot to me and I take it all on board.

Kris I will give your techniques a go x x x scared though because the thought of doing them whist feeling dizzy seems like it would be worse but I need to do something its rule my life for a week now....

I have meds to take for two weeks and if I am no better I am going back to docs again (feel so paranoid) I am 4 days in now x x x so fingers crossed x (not working so far)

love to all again

donna

xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I was wondering if your doctor mentioned Meniere's Syndrome. It's a build up of fluid in the middle ear and can cause severe

dizziness, nausea, etc. I have had it for years before my sah. It comes and goes. I was prescribed a water pill to get rid of the fluid.

Eating salty foods can cause it to act up. I hope you get to the bottom of it soon. Feel better. Lisa

Hi Donna try not to worry I know it keeps happening to you but I bet when you have good days you sit there thinking about dizzy spells and wondering when they will return and that really doesn't help I used to sit there and think about them and think when will they return and they do come back then.

Try not to worry and don't forget your water and drink it lol xxx

Hi Donna,

I was 15 when I'll, I'm 34 now. I still suffer sickness several times a week, and because of eyesight/ balance I feel dizzy/ nauseous often. But the main thing I can never get used. To is that if me and my partner have a cold/bug/infection I get it several tiimes worse. Ear infections can bed me, as my body fels like its going to break. I always say how can you explain to others how you feel,when you can't explain it yourself. So what you are going through is normal. When bad I rest but make sure you get some fresh air, make sure you drink a lot. Also I find that arneca massage oil is great for aches, and the gel cool patches help on my head,but Anne of neck as well. Also use tiger balm a lot as well x hope u feel better soon

• 1 month later...
Hello all,

lots love

donna

xxxxx

hi donna,im 2 yrs in now,and iget to a stage where i think im okay then iget the headaches,then the dizzys and feeling sick that i have to go lie down but this as just been lately,the last few months but ive had my 2yr scan and everything was ok andv they were happy with how everything is and they are quiet happy to discharge but if i do have problems in the near future, touch wood,i would be seen straight away,but i can see where your coming from,when you get symptoms like this you fear the worst at all times like you said sah rules and i think it will always rule because its always there. as for time of the month,im at my worst just before and when coming off especially feeling sick and headaches. another thing donna for your monthlys keep a diary of every month when you get these symptoms and keep doing this,then you get these symptoms you can look back and say yes i had this last month,i go on a website called cyclespage its free but you can put everything on there its a calender and you can note everything down its quite straight forward,you might find that your periods are contributing to these symptoms.hope this helps.take care bay xx