One Year Today!!!

I can't believe it has been a year. I mean it sure has felt like a year. So many emotions and things that I learned over the past year. Thank you all for being my family and someone to talk. When no one else understood what I was thinking, you guys all helped out so much. I am glad this year is over. It was a tough one.

Linda

Hi guys. I had the best day yesterday. Which of course was a starck contrast to this time last year. I was in the recovery room at this point I think.

But yesterday I reclaimed the date for myself. I visited the nurses at the hospital. They were great and showed me around to my old bed and such. It was so emotional. I then went and got my tattoo! One more thing off my to do list for life. I will post a picture once it heals. And then I went to dinner with my hubby where I drank three glasses of wine. Then we went home and rolled around the sheets. (This was important since that was how I had my annie.) And today I woke up, knowing that I am perfectly healed and I will never have another SAH.

Joyfully,

Linda

Hi Linda and really glad that you had a great day, especially rolling around the sheets!

Think that the first year was the hardest and for me, it's got easier with the passing of time .....the 2nd years passes a lot quicker..... I'm 3 years in July and now, it only seems like yesterday....

Anyway, you sound in great spirits! I can remember when you first joined the website and now, you seem to be in a much better place! :D

Good luck to you and I hope that things continue to be on the "up" for you.... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Linda congratulations on reaching a year it really does feel great when you reach that point don't you think, mind I was 8months pregnant LOL but it really feels like you have achieved something and we all have WE SURVIVED. congrats again. Jess.