Introducing Myself by MUTTI

MUTTI

Guest mojojojo

Hello Evelyn

A very warm welcome to you, i hope you enjoy this site as much as i do. I have learnt so much already from the short time i have been on here. Keep Smiling

Sharon

Hi Evelyn :D A very warm welcome to you.......i am sure you will find this website as wonderful as i do. There is always someone here that can help or support you....or just listen when you are feeling low. Hope to hear more from you.

Take care

Love Tinaxx

Hello and welcome - I came across this site a few months back - my mum had her SAH In May 2008 and this site has been a tower of strength for me at times of great depair

Elaine xxx

HI TO ALL, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR WARM WELCOMES. I AM IN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO. WE JUST RECENTLY MOVED HERE AND WE DON'T LIKE IT. WE CAME FROM KLAMATH FALLS, OREGON A SMALL TOWN AND WE MISS IT VERY MUCH, AND HOPE TO RETURN. IT WAS IN KLAMATH I HAD MY EVENT. I FIND LIVING HERE IN ALBUQUERQUE VERY STRESSFULL.

YES MY 3 YEAR ANN. IS APROACHING. AND I HAVE TO SAY I AM GLAD TO HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR. BUT I AM STILL LEARNING TO LIVE WITH THE NEW ME. MY HUSBAND THINKS I AM TO HARD OM MY SELF, OVERLY CRITICAL HE SAYS.

Hi Evelyn

Welcome to the site and to the family.

I laughed when you said that you refer to your SAH as your event - my Dad calls mine "your Doo Dab" - think saying Brain Hem is too painful for him. My best friend now calls me Platti cos of the platinum coils - keeping the sense of humour is very important :lol:

So glad that you've found this site - it's been a godsend to me over the past two years and I really don't know where I'd be without it.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sami xxx