1 year

Suzanne

Hi there

Its 1 year ago tonight since I had a SAH and spent weeks in hospital after a coiling. I have been so lucky in that I have no serious physical problems apart from headaches and general weariness most of the time. But i am very emotionally wobbly quite often. Especially tonight so I thought I'd come on here and say Hi. Hope everyone is ok x x 

Suzanne,

I too send you congratulations on your first anniversary...this is a big deal as Super said look on it as a celebration and you are here to tell the tale....exactly true...I have found I am better each year...you are doing it :)  congrats

xx 

Jean

Thankyou all for your good wishes. Needed to connect last night to people who understand the weirdness of a first anniversary.  I managed to get some sleep last night😁 a bit of a teary day today but time to move forward now . Really appreciate your replys. X x x have a good day all ❤

Hi Suzanne,

Congratulations on your 1st anni-versary as has been said the fist one is always the hardest, i remember my first, it was a very emotional day. It does get easier as each one comes around, i am 6 years now and I celebrate that date now, we survived and are here to tell the tale.

Well done on quitting the cigarettes, I tried and failed miserably.

Wishing you all the very best as you continue your recovery journey.

Love

Michelle. Xx

Archived