16 year SAH Anni-versary

Tina

Today is my 16th year SAH Anni-versary ! Wow time sure does fly ! Feeling very blessed in everyway to still be here, so much i would have missed out on with my dear husband. My children getting married, my gorgeous grandchildren, they bring so much joy and happiness. Love them so much and so proud of them all xx

Here's to many more anni-versaries 🥰

Thank you all, my BTG family, that have always helped me through when needed ❤️ means so very much xx

Take care

Love Tina xx

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Well done Tina 16 years on.

As you say those years fly past so quickly

Thank you so much for your support on BTG over the years with your friendly help and encouragement.

Probably you don't remember too much about that unwanted intrusion on your Christmas plans all these years ago. 😊

Have a good one this year.

Subs

• Thanks 1

• Tina changed the title to 16 year SAH Anni-versary

Thank you all so much for your lovely replies :) 

Christmas did not happen 16 years ago as was in hospital for over a month.

I dont remember much, my lovely hubby and family have filled me in with alot of the details.

I do remember that my Consultant Marios and all the Doctors and nurses were amazing. So grateful they saved my life after 7 hours craniotomy surgery. They told me i survived by a hair. So very blessed and lucky.

I really do appreciate all the caring helpful support i received and still receive from my BTG family. Gave me so much comfort with my ongoing journey of recovery. Knowing that what i was going through was normal and things would get better. Thank you, forever grateful and to those we have lost along the way will always have a special place in my heart  ❤️ Yasmin, Lizbeth, Win, Macca & Sarah ( Kempse) ❤️

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Tina, so sorry I missed your 16th Anni-versary post, big congratulations to you lovely lady.

Thank you so much for all of your support over the years, always there with kind words and empathy for all who need it, both new and old.

I send you love and continued health and many many more Anni-versaries to come.

Lots of love

Michelle xxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1