hi

Guest carol

Hi Im Carol and Im almost 50,live in North Wales,making a good recovery but still find concentration hard and short term memorary.Im not very good on the computer but willing to learn.Im married and have grown up children.

Hi Carol :D

A warm welcome to you, this web site has been a Godsend to me, and has been helpful, supportive and caring. There is always someone that can help you, welcome. Great to see you in the Green Room, where we chat about anything, happy or sad, hope to see you in there again.

Take care

Love Tinaxx

Hi Carol

Welcome to the site and to the family. You'll find an array of people on here suffering from different outcomes of SAH, but there's wealth of experience and support here. Feel free to cry, laugh, moan or just generally chat.

Look forward to "speaking" more.

Take care

Love Sami xxx

Welcome carol

dont worry take your time with computer x x you've logged on took me ages to figure that out :lol::lol:

I am donna i am 29 and had my sah in april this year i have a 2 year old and am married x x x

Welcome to the family hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest sarah c

Hello Carol, I am very new to the site as well I came on the day before you, its nice to hear from someone very new as well as myself if you want to chat to me I am here whenever you need me. Just to let you know that I am not very good on these computers as well. Bye for now Love Sarahxxx