Back To Work

Hello all

Well has you know I have started back to work i am at the moment working 10-1..... I am enjoying it and its nice being round the girls again

I have put this post in so i can get feedback from you all on how you felt when returning to work...

I get tired and my head feels like its in a whirl when i leave not in a stressed way x x x

Thankyou all for your help and support x x x

Also from time to time i keep feeling like somethings going to happen with my head in a whirl its one of those difficult things to explaine......

HI DONNA

HAVE NOT GONE BACK TO WORK AND I AM NOT PLANNING ONIT SO CAN'T HELP THERE BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT I GET THAT FEELING IN MY HEAD WHEN I AM IN A NEW OR SITUATION THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN IN FOR AWHILE IT HIT YOU LIKE A PANIC AND YOU JUST KEEPING TELLING YOURSELF THAT YOUR ALRIGHT AND IT WILL PASS BUT DEEP INSIDE IT IS SCARY ATLEAST FOR ME IT IS. BUT I AM SURE IT WILL PASS WITH TIME.

LOVE & HUGS EVELYN :mrgreen:

Well done gurl!!!!

I felt alot better in myself when I went back to work emotionally..... you know that life was slowly getting back to a "normal" routine. I still get headaches if I am tired and a tiny bit shakey...but just think that it will slowly get better and better.

I am very proud of you xox

hugs

shiree

Hi Donna

Well done you how fantastic you must be feeling very proud of yourself :D

I have not gone back to work yet, a bit soon for me i think. I was planning to sept o8 but had more recoiling, :( I will get there eventually, when i did go back to visit school (work) it was very scarry and i was so shattered even when i went for 1 hour, so rest up afterwards. Look after yourself :D

Keep up the good WORK excuse to pun :lol:

LOVE LUCK AND LAUGHTER

MICHELLE C XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Congratulations Donna on your return xxxx

I went on a phased return 3months after stroke(due to finances), but only for 1hr and gradually increased it to full time after a year.

At the beginning it was awful but i definitely needed to gain some normality in my life, for which i was grateful.

I was terribly tired at the beginning and even now i feel a whoosh of fatigue come over me!But it does get easier or i just managed to adapt better.

I think that what was worse was the panic attacks, feelings of anxiety, which used to knock me sideways. I just used to say excuse me and find somewhere quiet and do my breathing excerecises. I don't get those any more and they dissipated early on.

Hope that this helps in some way-I know each of us is different but keep at it!!!!

Thankyou all

I am enjoying being with the girls at work again x x

I do get tired but come home and rest and sleep if need to...

My head goes in a whirl alot and makes me wobbly on my legs like i'm floating type feeling x x x

I am working 10-1 3 days a week at the moment and as and when i feel ready i will extend till 10-2 x x ( a case of needing the money )..

Hi Donna

So glad you're enjoying be back at work and it is quite usual to feel the way you do at the moment. My first couple of months back I felt like that too, constant light headiness and very wobbly on my legs by the end of each shift. Well done you.

Janet x

hey Donna

I'm so proud of you and how far you have come in the last 7 months - you're doing brilliantly. Don't try to run before you can walk tho. If you're going to do more hours then do it gradually.

I'll try and pop over and see you one weekend - can't do it during the week now I'm working elsewhere.

Take care hun

Love Sami xxx