Back To Work

Today was my second day back at work! I didn't post yesterday because I was so excited that I forgot! I couldn't wait to tell Tammy about everything, from the embarrassing round of applause as I walked in to the playing about with the brand new fork-lift truck and van and everything in between!

Happily it's only a part-time job, albeit quite physical, so I wasn't too worn out afterwards. I did take slightly longer than usual breaks yesterday and today. Felt a bit more sleepy than usual this morning, maybe I ought to get to bed earlier whilst I get back into the swing of things. Good job the gardening got my stamina up a bit over the last coupld of weeks :)

That's really good news Neil ..... take it easy and have an early night ...... it's so good to achieve the beginnings of normality again, but be kind to yourself and take things at your own pace.....

Wishing you the very best and keep in touch as to how you're doing....

Love K xx

Hey Neil

Well done you - what a mental boost that must have been for you. Do make sure that you get as much rest as you need tho - but congratulations.

The round of applause well deserved that man!!

Speak soon.

Love Sami xxx