5 years today!

weedrea

Well a bit of a fright this morning from Google Photos! Here's your photo memory of something that happened 5 years ago today....and it's a picture of me in my hospital bed! :)

Thanks for all the support! 

Andrea x 

Congratulations Andrea on 5 years...I can imagine the feeling of seeing yourself in a hospital bed 5 years ago...I send you my best wishes for another 5 and many more healthy and happy years...Be well..

xx Jean

Well done Andrea 5 years on.  Don`t these years fly past.

So much will have happened along the way but it is great to know you are enjoying life out there in the west coast. 

Those panoramic scenes which are part of your everyday life must be so exilarating (when it`s not raining ! 😊), and you seem to be enjoying being part of the team at work.

Many thanks for your valued contribution to BTG over the years. 

Take care

Subs

Congratulations on your 5 year Anniversary  Andrea :) 

Well done on all you have achieved and as Subs has said above, thank you for sharing and supporting many  here xx

Take care

Love Tina xx

Congratulations on your 5 years Andrea, just behind me. My husband made a collage photo of me for my 60th birthday, including photos of when I was a lot younger and one of ME in hospital - well he said it was a big part of my life. And so it was.

Glad to hear your updates, you appear to be enjoying life up there in the isles!

Clare xx

Congratulations Andrea on your 5 year Anni- versary, it is amazing how quickly the years go by and how far you have come in that time.

Wishing you well and here's to many more years of health and happiness.

Love

Michelle xx 

Congrats Andrea (late as usual). No pics of me in the hospital bed thank goodness, but there is a rather gruesome one taken post craniotomy. I'd much rather see your pics of the lovely scenery around your home.

Rock on!

Colleen

Archived