It has been 5 years !

Well it has been five years since my event.  I am well, living my life and enjoying the good things.  I am not the same as I was but the new me is ok, I like her :) . 

I have had the joy of seeing a daughter marry, have a baby and a second is on the way and a son's wedding in October.   I have travelled to my most favorite places again, Mexico and Colombia.  I had fears those things were gone but I was able to do it and enjoy it. 

Most important in my life is that my husband and I have had another wonderful 5 years together.

I am thankful and I am mostly peaceful.  I have my moments, for sure, but visualization has helped me tremendously.  

And you my BTG friends, thank you all who listen when I vent occasionally and share when I need an understanding ear.  There is strength in numbers and we are strong.  

xx

Jean

• Like 4

Congratulations Jean on your 5 years anniversary xx 

Here is to many more and thank you for all your caring supportive posts to others.

We are strong together :) 

Hope you are doing something nice to celebrate your anniversary.

Take care lovely lady :)  

Love Tina xx

• Like 1

A big  'WELL DONE' Jean.

You've faced all these challenges head on, and it's great to hear you so positive and happy five years on.

Thanks too for all your support and updates which you do so faithfully. 😊

Subs

• Like 1

Congratulations, Jean! I’m so happy for you that you are well and enjoy the good things! Your positive attitude helps me build confidence in my recovery.

I had SAH six months ago and feel so frustrated because different symptoms come and go after SAH and I couldn’t find out from doctors what to expect and how long it will take to recover. This site is so helpful!

June

• Like 2

Hi June,

I am so happy my words can help in any way.  At six months I was still all up in the air about it all.  The brain is a slow heal but it does seem to continue healing for a long time.  I agree this site is very helpful.  So much kindness along with good information.  We are a tough bunch all supporting each other...pretty good :)

xx

Jean

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi Swishy Jean,

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary! I’ve appreciated your posts and support. Celebrating your good family happenings (weddings and grandchildren) and time with husband and your positive attitude (understanding it includes ups and downs). 
Hugs,

Kathleen (in Colorado)

• Like 1