hello to all - willow68

willow68

Hello Willow

Welcome to the site and so glad you are finding it useful. I live not far from you in Birkenhead. It is very early in your recovery it took me several months to find the site so well done just remember to try and listen to your body and rest up as much as you can. The dreaded fatigue can be really bad in the first 12 months but I know how tempting it can be to push too hard too soon.

Take care of yourself and look forward to hearing more from you.

:redface:Hi Willow,welcome.I think your amazing finding us,more importantly saying hello at such an early stage in your recovery. Like Janet I am just down the road so to speak (the other side of St Helen's). Take care and good luck in your recovery looking forward to hearing more from you! Maggiex

Hi Willow,

Welcome, - it's good that you have found this site. I think reading other's experiences and knowing you are not alone in all this, is a tremendous help following a sah.

It's obviously very early days for you, so take it easy and look forward to hearing from you again.

Take Care,

Sarah

Hi Willow

Welcome to the site and to the family. You're doing very well after a month to be able to get on a computer, find us and be able to post. This is a fantastic site with a wealth of experience and tonnes of friendly, like minded people.

Look forward to hearing more from you - just remember to pace yourself, drink lots of water and rest when you need to.

Hi Willow,

Welcome to the site and well done to you for being able to post so soon. Don't think I was capable of that after just a month. Hope you are doing well and continue to do so in the future. They all told me 'baby steps', and they were right. Just you take it easy for a while.

Hope we will hear from you again soon.

Sally x