hi all - donna marie

donnamarie

Hi!

You are very early into recovery - well done for being able to use your computer so soon! Welcome to the club.

As time goes on, you'll get to know us more and you'll see the things that preoccupy us from time to time. Sometimes we get a little frustrated and anxious, so we post a thread and receive lots of support from our cyber friends!

Come and join us in the Green Room tomorrow! (It's probably a bit quiet this time of night, but is likely to be more lively in the day.)

Take care

Lynne

Hi Donna Marie and welcome! :-D

Bless you, 26 is no age to have to experience this .... you're only a couple of years older than my son. You've done well to find us at such an early stage of recovery!

Look forward to hearing more from you ... xx

Hi Donna Marie,

Welcome aboard - glad you found this site - it certainly helps being amongst people who have suffered the same misfortune. There are many people on here who are able to offer help and support if needed.

I think we will all understand if you find posting a bit tricky at the moment - I remember trying to text someone in the early days and had to give up in the end, as I just couldn't do it - it will become easier over time.

With best wishes for your recovery,

Sarah

Hi DonnaMarie

Welcome to the site :) Glad you found us, I am sure you will find it beneficial to be able to chat to others who can relate to your situation and who will understand how you are feeling.

Look forward to hearing more from you

Kel x

Welcome Donna Marie,

Welcome to the wonderful (sometimes bizarre) world of BTG, you have done so well in finding us already. As a noobie myself, i can honestly say that, " you have come to the right place".

Get ready for tears of joy and sadness because we are all going through or have been through, exactly what you are feeling now.

Big hugs,

Gary

welcome donna mari, sorry I missed you in chat last night but by 9pm, I'm shattered & in bed!

Welcome to BTG, it really does make a world of differnce fo have people to talk to who have been through the same thing. WE've all been there so don't worry about finding it difficult to write what you are feeling (())

Hope to chat to you sooon

thanks to everyone who has said hello :-D im typing out my story (though it could be a whie) i was 25 when i had my SAH on 3rd may 2010. coiled 5th may 2010 as it tok them 2 days to find out what was wrong. going for 3month anigogram on 2nd september 2010 . also found a irreglar herat beat (lucky me) :roll:.going in for that on 1st sept and last but not least i have still have another small annie. i dont sleep very well so i may be on at all hours as not back at work :frown:

PS just call me donna

:-D Hi Donna Marie, welcome to this wonderful site where you will find alot of support. Don't worry about not being able to put your thoughts down just write anything we all write gobble de gook ar some stage:lol::crazy: and keep reading other posts as most of us do / did at your stage in recovery. It is very bewidering for all of us at first. You are so early in recovery, take your time. I am so glad you found this site,I look forward to hearing more from you.:-D

Hi Donna

Welcome to the site I hope you find it as useful as I always have. As the others have already said we are a very friendly bunch so any questions just ask away there is nearly always someone around to answer them and offer support. Look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Donna.

Welcome to BTG.

You will find it soooooooo helpful (and comforting) to chat with people who know what you mean without having to explain yourself.

You are still in the early stages of recovery so you will get loads of help & advice from those of us who have been there.

Welcome, again.

May your recovery continue and you find yourself again soon

Hi Donna

Welcome to BTG. Gosh you're young and very early in your recovery but are doing really well. It took me months to be able to sit at the computer for more than 5 mins without getting a headache! Looking forward to hearing more from you but take your time and get lots of rest!

Hi Donna marie

It's lovely to meet you. Your doing so well having the energy to chat so soon after your SAH!! I'm new here as well, but I find that reading what other members write, I'm not alone and I hope you feel the same.

take care

Sam :roll:

Hi Donna

Welcome to the site and to the family. You're very early in your recovery so everything will seem scarey and slightly muddled, but you're in the best place.

Did you see a letter in Take a Break (I think you mentioned That's Life on another thread)? That was about me, Jan and Sue - it just shows what brilliant friendships have been made through this fantastic site and the wonderful support that we all offer each other.

Feel free to ask anything or vent any frustrations/fears you may have - we've all been there and know exactly what you're going through.

Take care of you